Music Star tama-hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamastar133

Reaction score
Hello! as you can see this topic's name this is a Tamagotchi Music star hatch only sorry but I only want this to be a Music star hatch sorry though anyway I will be logging in my Music Star white with Pink notes and right now my Kuromametchi is married to a Chantotchi and has a baby girl! and right now I have it in pause later i'll post the topic you need to reply in this topic is to sign up to join and this is my first group hatch I'm making :) . "I can I post pictures?" yes you can "Do I need to post pictures?" No but it is your choice yes or no I will try to post pictures. "I was running my v6 too and I want to join this hatch but I already have a toddler do I have to reset?" no you may keep in it post anymore questions? post them here and I'll reply this hatch is just for fun and no goals are needed like who has the highest gen. wins or something no just for fun I wish you would reply if you have a Music Star and like to reply also if you have an adult and still isn't married or hasn't have a baby reply when you are ready also I'm think this hatch would be on Saturday or the 15th :) anyway this is it!

I'd love to join! I have a Kunoitchi, gen 4, age 3 atm. Hopefully she'll be married and have a child by the time it starts! And i'd love to post pics aswell. uwu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back