Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkgrapes2007

Reaction score
Hi, well, I dunno if anyone here got this problem with Music Star, you see, sometimes when I press the button A, I have to press it several times to get it going, the buttons seems to be not sensitive enough, another of my friend bought it and she say so too...I lend mine to another of my friend to play and she thought it so too!! so anyone here got this "problem" on the music star??!! ;)

I've had that same problem. The first couple days, I was ok with it, since that's how it normally is with brand new Tamas. But now it's still the same problem, so I guess we'll just have to work around it...

I have a Tamagotchi: Music Star. It isn't that hard to press. My sister has a v5, and the buttons are the same.

I have 3 Tamagotchi Music Stars... they are all like that. I'm sure if I get more, they will be like that too.

I'd recommend placing some of that "noodle-like" rubber... string (I guess I'll call it that) In the buttons and try to get it to stay in there WITHOUT glue... Hopefully that'd be enough.

I haven't tried it with mine yet, but If it works I'll spead the word...

You guys, too?! I thought it was just my Music Star. :( I sure hope that it doesn't cause any problems in the future! Anna Lee is my Tama's name and she would not like it very much if she got broken and had to be returned to the store! ;) :(

Another way to get you buttons working smooth is to streach them and don't let it get into cold places, it makes the rubber harder on the V6. so try it, it may work. Hope I helped.

Lot's of people are having this problem, but I don't have this problem at all x] I either have a little to much patience with my tamagotchi, or mine's the only one that works properly :kusatchi:

Mine works very well. :kusatchi:

If it doesn't response, it will the next button push.x3

I don't see a problem with mine. :kusatchi:

Try pressing the buttons lighter it Helps on mine :D :mellow: :angry:

Hope I helped :angry: :angry: :angry:

I don't seem to have that problem but maybe you could put a charm or something on the music star's key chain (so its always there when you need it) and use that to help press the buttons

Oh I totally have that problem!!! Mine works better when I use a pencil and poke that tiny gray button on the back and press "Download". BUT DON'T BE TRICKED! Once you press the gray button, it will show a new egg and the stuff when you reset it. Press any button and it will say "Download" or "Reset". Press DOWNLOAD! It should work much better. But over time, it starts getting that problem again. Just do the same thing over and over!

For some reason, mine gets that problem a lot when I get the adult character Sebiretchi....

It seems like all the tamagotchis buttons don't work like they should. I have a music star and they are like that. The a button sometimes doesn't work

Yes i have the same problem there not firm and they kind of wobble all over the place. I played my v5 and the buttons are so much easier and firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back