Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagotchi-4-Life

Reaction score
Well I got 10,062,450 because I got payed by a Tamagotchi that looks like a gutair and I know how you can get that much money.

#1. You go to the Door on your music star

#2. When You finish the pro debut u go practice

#3. Wait the next day and then he will give you 10,000,000

You can get more, or less than that. It depends on how many concerts your character performs in, their band's rank, and how many fans they have.

You can get more or less than that. It all depends how many concerts you attend to.

haha i have 30,897,990 g :D its awesome! and im ranked at first! :D its soo cool!

tama music star is the best tama by far :angry: :hitodetchi:

I have a couple questions :) How do you get to be number 1? Just practice a whole lot? And do you pass the first audition if you practice in school a lot too? Or do you need to do games... I failed the first two auditions and only got 10,000 gp for it lol

I don't mean to be negative but once you earn thousands of gotchi points there's no point in even trying to get any more.

What I'm saying is that you can be too rich.

I know that might sound unbelievable :wacko:

Sorry if I'm too negative (again)

I don't mean to be negative but once you earn thousands of gotchi points there's no point in even trying to get any more.What I'm saying is that you can be too rich.

I know that might sound unbelievable :eek:

Yeah, but you don't really 'try' to get Gotchi Points.

They just come in the mail.

What you're really trying to do it raise your Tamagotchi in it's band to become Music Stars.

It just so happens that you get loads of Gotchi Points as a reward. :]

I don't mean to be negative but once you earn thousands of gotchi points there's no point in even trying to get any more.What I'm saying is that you can be too rich.

I know that might sound unbelievable  :angry:

Occassionally something very expensive will appear in the shop. While the cost of regular day-to-day expenses such as food and snacks are nothing compared to your salary, you will have to save for a long time for some of the rare goodies on the MusicStar.

Check this out: Wild Guitar. Cost: 100,000,000 p ... yes, 100 million Gotchi Points.

I didn't even get to be in a concert. I could only practice at school before they sprung the audition on me! Unless there's a school concert? I'll see what happens this time.

Latest posts

Back