Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are also counting the mini games and school. :p

:.Chloe.:

i think it counts the two job-mini games and when your playing with your band as a teenager and adult but thats only 7 so whats the last one?!

I dont know. I asked the same ? myself. lets see here.......sing,music notes, sound blok, the three jobs, preeschool, and music school.....THATS 8 U MORONS!!!!!! :angry: :pochitchi: :wacko: <_< :rolleyes: :p :nazotchi:

Just because they thought it was 7 games doesn't mean they are 'Morons'.

They probably just missed-calculated or forgot one of the games.

My favourite game out of the 3 mini-games (not including pre-school/music etc.) is Music Block, its fun and easy to play. :angry:

Cya! :mellow:

I dont know. I asked the same ? myself. lets see here.......sing,music notes, sound blok, the three jobs, preeschool, and music school.....THATS 8 U MORONS!!!!!! :angry: :p :wacko: <_< :) :ph34r: :D
That wasn't very nice! You should be a little more respecting.

Normally, I would say the same. That wasn't very nice. But if I hadn't learned to control my anger, I probably would have said something worse. On-topic, there are 8 games but the 2 schools shouldn't count.

I dont know. I asked the same ? myself. lets see here.......sing,music notes, sound blok, the three jobs, preeschool, and music school.....THATS 8 U MORONS!!!!!! :angry: :pochitchi: :wacko: <_< :rolleyes: :( :nazotchi:
lol thts a little mean u no....they probarly didnt count it.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back