Music Star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Music Stars end up not being worth fifteen bucks. But here you go....

Q. Can they get married?

A. Yes. When they are 5 years old, the Band manager comes with a perspective spouse. You chose YES or NO.

Q. Is there a store?

A. Yes, but this time you don't have to wait for it to stock up. You can buy things and buy things until you run out of money.

Q. What are the games?

A. The games help you move up in your Music Skill Points.

Q. What are Music Skill Points?

A. They help determine what type of Music Star your Tama grows up to be.

Q. Is it worth getting?

A. Sorta. I guess, if you're a Tama collector.

also you don't get money from games, you have to earn it from a job you get or Myabe the king will come along and Give you money but that only happened once for me. Its hard for your first generation for that reason because you have to buy there food etc. But overall I think its fun I love the characters also :lol:

The money stacks up so long as you don't go buying the luxeries too often. The shops you can buy give money, but you can lose money (just like real life :lol: ) so that's another option later on. As with chests and the spade, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Once you get all 8 awards you feel a bit deflated cos, well, you're not sure what else to do, but there's always the option of trying to help other people with their growth charts =)

In the UK they cost around £12, so... it's about the average price for any Tamagotchi I've seen in shops, so as for moneys worth, *shrugs* depends how much you want it!

But while you're trying to get all the awards it's quite fun, because you never quite know whether the right music genre will stay...

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back