Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rushmore63

Reaction score
How do you buy the stores on Tamagotchi Music Star? Also, how do you pass your judgings? I also don't know how to play the practice game with the band.

Any help would be appreciated.

The stores, as you may see are quite expensive. In order to get them you have to have plenty of money.(If you have not seen them then just keep looking at your shop when it restocks, the shops appear to be rare items to purchase but just keep waiting. I'm sure one will appear.)

Talking about plenty of money, in order to get that you will need to pass the audition which is another one of your questions. Well, unfortunately I don't know too much on the subject because I've always passed every audition. I've heard however that you most likely need to have all your stats in the 300s or higher. You also(this is just a theory of mine) have to practice with your band a couple of times successfully.

Now you are talking about practicing with your band in the Music School right? Here's how that works. When you see a note appear over a band member press the button under him/her. So that would mean that when the band member farthest to the left has a note above it you would press the A button because that's the button under it. The middle tama(yours) is the B button and the band member farthest to the right is the C button. If you do it correctly enough times your tamas will "win" their practice.

Hope I helped!

Last edited by a moderator:
To pass the auditions, when your tama has a band, practise more than 4 times, I find, and you should pass the audition on the first try!

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back