music star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soundwave116

Reaction score
they grow up really fast they become an adult at 2 ? so i was wondering when they get a mate and have a baby? without conectiing

IM REPLING!!!!! Why are some people so rude, I just looked at this ;) . NEway they get married at age 5. Your welcome.

Edit: typo :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, if you would notice, there are a lot of topics about this already, in fact, it's probably the most asked question that I have seen. Adding to that already, there aren't that many people online at this time of night, and others are cruising for their own specific questions and really haven't seen your question posted.

Not only is it against the rules to post yelling at the others to answer your questions, it's completely rude and inconsiderate.

To answer your question, you may start the mating process at 5 as Tamaluvz25 has said. The matchmaker is a Tama that looks like a guitar, he is also the band manager, and he comes at 12:30PM and 4:30PM, the TamaTalk members have confirmed this. If it doesn't come for you sometimes, it's also completely normal.

You can also marry your Tama to it's band members if a member of your band is of the opposite sex of your Tama. A.K.A. a boy if you have a girl, or a girl if you have a boy. This only happens when your Tama turns 8 YEARS OLD and only at 8:00PM.

I hope that helps you...

Actually, if you would notice, there are a lot of topics about this already, in fact, it's probably the most asked question that I have seen.
Agreed, sometimes it's good to look for questions others have asked. And if you're sure nobody asked the question your looking for, then you post the question yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back