Music Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stormysgirl53

Reaction score
So can anyone tell me more about the new tamas? Does anyone have one? If you do then would it be better to buy one of them instead of version 5?

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

The new tama is call the Music Star, it is not the V6 encase you are confused. I have one and I must say I like it loads, it's a step in the right direction from the V5 which in my opinion was made of fail. Basically you get to raise one tama, as usal, in the hopes of making him or her the next big music star. Your tama hatches, along with three presents. One containing a toy of some sort, another containing money, and the last containing an instrument. You play three music related games to increase your tamas tone, rhythm, and originality. The games in my opioion are fairly cute and fun to play. Later though 3 more games are added when your tama is an adult. As well as you get to play jump rope in preschool, which is pretty straight forward. You raise the levels by playing the games, and when your tama reaches teen stage they go to high school where they meet two other tamas which become their band mates. Then you get to name the band what ever you want just go crazy. After high school, your tama gets to audition for judges to see if they can get a manager and once they do they start playing concerts which are very cute to watch. Anyway I could talk on and on about how much I like it, and how much I didn't like the V5, but I already talk to much as it is... XD Besides it's just a small bandage, in my opinion, to stop rioting in the streets because of the Japan only release of the Tamagotchi Color +. :D

I WANT A TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

Oh one thing I know is you don't get money for playing games. A tamagotchi comes and gives you money everyday! Don't know how much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back