Musical Instruments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ando_gotchi

Reaction score
I've collected all the musical instruments for my v4.5 tama (maracas, drum, guitar, trumpet, piano), I also have the stereo and two CDs.

Question: Are the musical instruments supposed to play something special once you have them all? I thought I saw that info in Tamatown. Or did I waste my time going for the piano???? ....yes the animations are cute!

Thx

I don't really know. Does V4 tamatown say that? I haven't been on in months, having both V4s out of batteries and in either bad condition or dead.

nothing happens, the instruments play the same tune, so what you are supposed to do is get u and your friends and each of you click on a different instrument.

when it plays it together, it should be like a little song....sounding the exact same... me and ma mates did it aswell.

you can try, but it isnt that exciting! :p

It was kinda a bad buy but the aniamtions are cute they all play the same tune and nothiung special happens when you have them all sorry ;)

Nope, they all play the same thing, though every few months the instruments will play a different tune. For example for a couple of months your Tamagotchi might play a tune from the Four Seasons by Vivaldi, the next couple of months your Tamagotchi might play Die Forelle (The Trout) by Schubert.

Nope, they all play the same thing, though every few months the instruments will play a different tune. For example for a couple of months your Tamagotchi might play a tune from the Four Seasons by Vivaldi, the next couple of months your Tamagotchi might play Die Forelle (The Trout) by Schubert.
oh my tam doesn't do that

This is what I found on tamatown. I guess I expected that you had to collect them all before something special happened. Guess I'm wrong.

tamatown.png

...A

PS tried to post an image...this is as close as I got :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back