[MusicStar] Tama won't eat baby food, out of money

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xkaokaox

Reaction score
what to do >_<; I have an Ichigotchi, it's no longer eatting baby food, but i'm out of money.

I think maybe your Itchigotchi was very stressed and was starting to disobey your commands. I also think it coud be that it was sick or had a tooth ache because when they have an illness they refuse to eat.

it's stress level is 2, and I can't seem to give it medicine because it shakes its head when I try >_<

after a certain stage do tamas stop eatting baby food? because I think mine's a teen now

They don't because I feed mine baby food and it is 7 years old now. I really don't know whats going on now. try downloading it and tell me what happens.

i'm not sure whats happening, but this man stopped by and gave my tama 2000 GP, I'm temporarily saved! lol

LOL try to buy cheap food and don't fill the hearts all the way so you won't run out of food or money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same problem with my little one, once it became a teen the hearts wouldn't fill with baby food but luckily I bought a bunch of bread when it was on sale. Curious though why on some peoples the baby food is still working though.

yea the baby food definitely isnt working for me.

I'm trying to feed it as little as possible, that way I dont run out of money >_<

I have the same problem with my little one, once it became a teen the hearts wouldn't fill with baby food but luckily I bought a bunch of bread when it was on sale. Curious though why on some peoples the baby food is still working though.
For teens and adults the baby food only fills up 2 hearts always.

^ I didn't know that, thanks! because I keep trying to feed it but it won't go past two :3

The funny thing is, I was going to come onto this thread and typpe exactly what you did because that's what happened to me, I bought the 100 gp bread for about three days because I ran out of points and couldn't afford to waste anything

then I hit it big. Yay!

... ironically, a Music Star commercial just came on the TV.

Baby food shouldn't raise anything as a teen/adult. At least, that's how mine are. If you're out of money, you're pretty much bankrupt. Some foods raise more than 1 heart, and are pretty expensive, so be careful what you feed it so you don't waste any gotchi points. Most of the time, cheap things (100-300) only raise 1 hungry heart.

Generally if I can, meaning if I have the points and it's available, I go for the Beef Bowl item, it's relatively cheap and fills two hungry hearts on Teen and Adult Tamagotchi's. At least, that's the way it works with me.

earn more
Please, don't be rude.

As an Ichigotchi she cannot earn the points, the Tama is basically a child and can't get a job. They have to wait until the postman :( comes and gives them points at certain times of the day, and each time I believe it is only 2,000 Gotchi Points per time.

Only as an Adult can the Tama actually go out and earn money through their job, and hitting a Pro Debut through the auditions, getting 10,000 points with the debut and about 500 per Excellent/Great work at the Fruit and Sweets factories that the Tama can work at.

I don't like on the Music Star how the baby food is worthless after the Tama isa baby. They should have given an endless supply of a different food also.

Sometimes, when the mailman comes, he will give you a bag of Gotchi Points. If you are on second generation or older, you will receive money and items from your previous tamagotchi! It is so cute! :)

Hope I helped!

this happened to me before well if ichigotchi wont eat it and you only have 1 heart or none feed it baby food once or twice the hungry bar will go up sometimes if it is fourther in the generations the mother or father will send you some money or a prize that might have food :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back