Muust fight boredom!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather go to school for the rest of my life than have the summer holidays.I think that sums it all up. ^
I would do that. :]

As long as I got my two day weekends. That's good enough for me.

[SIZE=8pt]i get on the computer and play games and take care of my tama and text and play the nintendo 64. i also go on bike rides everyday to keep my health. and of course we live in the middle of nowhere, so its not that hard to go somewhere on a bike.[/SIZE]

I'd rather go to school for the rest of my life than have the summer holidays.I think that sums it all up. ^
well, i think that there should just be a place where people have to go every day, but theres all your friends and tuns of things to do... ya know?

Well, I'm in school now so my summer is pretty much over. Whenever I'd get bored I'd either: Text people, talk on the phone, get online, watch television(like the food channel :puroperatchi: Yum!), sleep, read, or write/draw. I'd go to my friend's house too.

I used to stay up extremely late, or early, whichever way you'd like to put it, but now I got banned from doing that. D:
Erm...I...use...the computer. And draw. And read manga. And watch anime.

The equivalent of what I do anyways.
Exactlly like me.

Poor you getting banned from staying up,that when i watch my anime so I call them 'my otaku hours'.

Ah, what would someone do without their friends, huh?

I hang out with my budz! It can be internet budz, real-life budz... anyone! Other than that, I go on my website, TamaTalk, other cool sites, play sports, Dance Dance Revolution (8D), draw, read (stupid summer reading -.-), and other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back