My 1st V4.5 tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry that I couldn't post yesterday, I went to the movies with my sister and my mom. Yesterday at the movies, my mom and my sister went to the bathroom and I was sitting on the bench outside the bathroom. I woke up Will, and then he evolved into Daiyatchi. Today, I picked his teacher and he has Miss Flower! And today, for some reason, Alex and Jess . . . . . . KISSED! I was so happy, but I couldn't figure out why they did. They didn't have 3 stars in their fortune cookie, they didn't have the love potion, they kissed for no reason! Now, their friendship level is 4 hearts! If you could help, that would be awesome for me! Anyways, here are what they want to say to you!

Well, hi. I am Will, and I am a bit shy as you all know, but I grew up as a shiny Daiyatchi. I'm kind of thankful, I guess. My sister kissed my brother! It was pretty gross to see them kiss, but oh, well. I don't understand this whole thing about mating and such. Well, I guess they "lovecouple" can speak now.

Hey! I am Alex and today, I had my first kiss with my sister! Awkward, right? I don't know, I guess I love her too much! Oh, man it was awesome! Oh, jeez. Honey, wanna go now?

Don't call me that in public! Uh, you probably heard about our kiss. I'm so ashamed of myself. Sorry, mom. I'm so sorry. It's just that..I wanted to see how it felt, you know? Oh, go ahead, give me a time out. Hmmph.

That's exactly what you deserve! Stats are here!

Alex: Celebtchi

Humor:27

Gorgeous:28

Spiritual:52

Lb:88

Gen:1

Will: Daiyatchi

Humor:38

Gorgeous:42

Spiritual:28

Lb:57

Gen:2

Jess: Pyontitchi or Pyonkotchi

Intellectual:6

Artistic:7

Social:0

Lb:99

Gen:1

All for now!!

Hi there! I want to credit some people for helping me out on my "kissing crisis". Here are the names of the people who helped me: hypergotchi, nicky9, and misstama12! If any of those 3 see my new signature that will include their names, thank you! Today is not much of an update, really. This morning was really cool, Jess and Alex had 2 baby boys! When I put all 3 of my tamas in my pockets on pause, somehow later, the pause was gone! Jess had died with her baby boy. Alex had 1 happy heart and 0 hungry hearts, but he made it through.... at least. Will almost died, too. There goes my chance on getting a good character. Well, a little later on, I will post their stats. Oh, and I hatched a boy an hour ago. I named him Max since I never had a chance on naming someone Max. Oh, dangit! I always forget about my tamas, and now Max evolved with 0 hungry hearts and 1 happy heart! Awww. Well, at least he's a Harutchi!

Awesome! Today, I have no school bcause of the weather. Alex and his baby are awake, and I'm still thinking of a name to call his baby. If anyone can, you can try to reach me by PMs, posting some names in your siggy, posting in here, anykind that can reach me will be fine. I'm so frazzled! I think I'm gonna sleep now!

Hey! Yesterday and today was so much fun! Yesterday, Alex let go of his baby, which I named Mark and is now a Hitodetchi. Also, last night Max evolved! Max is now an Androtchi, and today, Will evolved into an Elvis looking character. I forot his name, but he wears sunglasses. I will post more later, because right now, I am watching Minutemen!

A Tribute to Mark

You know how hard it is to pick between 2 of the same versions and to keep one of them. My mom decided to have me sell one of my V4.5s because I am going to Walmart tomorrow and I heard they have V5s already. I've decided to sell Mark to my best friend, and I almost cried so hard because I was so attached. I got my money right now, and I might buy a V5 tomorrow! This log is now about Will and Max. Max should be evolving in an hour or so. Max is so excited, but he's so nervous about going into those tingles! Oh, and just like tosakatchigal, I will include tips in here all the time. Well, Max wants to talk right now.

Hey there. I'm kinda depressed right now because my best bro left me and Will. Mark was still younger than me, but he was the best. He was funny, great, and cool. Hey bro, if you're reading this, I wanna let you know that I love you. I'll miss you bro.

Aww, that's so touching. I know exactly how you feel, Max. Will, you want to say anything?

Yeah, I do Mom. Mark, I love you, and forever you will be my brother, together and apart, I'll miss you. You've been with me through some exciting things, and I thank you for that. Even if you aren't here, we'll try to think that you are.

I might post stats later, when Max evolves. For now, I'll tribute this to Mark.

Tip: Don't sell your tamagotchis if you can't let go of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, cool! Max evolved into a Mametchi. He just got mail. OOH! Money from the king. Cool! He wants to talk.

Babadi boo wheeee!

He's still dizzy from those tingles. Lol..post tomorrow..or tonight again.

Closing Notice: Hello fellow TamaTalkers. As I mentioned last night, I will be getting a V5 today. Well actually I did right now. I will be closing this log but I will still open a new log, filled with updates, a V5, V4.5, and a V4. I hope you enjoy my new log. Can someone please close this log?

Latest posts

Back