My 2 version ones won't connect

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkHair

Reaction score
I have two version ones that I bought back when they were first released in like 2006 or something and I've recently started using them after discovering that they are not broken after all! They've been through the wars a bit but are generally in good condition, except one of them doesn't have sound. But when I try to connect them, it takes ages of B button pressing and that always results in a 'fail :-('

I know that for unresponsive buttons you can open it all up and clean the button pads (I've already done that several times for these v1s) so do I have to clean the infrared sensor or is there some other reason why it's not working?

Maybe the infra-red sensor inside is damaged somehow. You could try taking it apart to have a look. Perhaps the Tama was dropped or bumped, and broke the infra-red sensor.

no, because I've clearly just been smashing them together and hoping for the best .__.' haha..

I've taken them to bits several times each and I think the IR sensors are intact (hopefully!)

I'm praying its just a battery issue. Would a tamagotchi have trouble connecting if it was running on low battery? Or is there actually something wrong with the insides?

>.<

My tamagotchis won't connect if even one of them has a low battery. They would either "FAIL" when trying to connect or flash the dead battery sign when trying to connect.

Low batteries are a very commong connecting issue. Replace one (or both) of them and see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back