My account is not working!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama~lover~V3

Reaction score
:blink: :D Ok, Ok, I'm not new. I'm luckytama!!!! Though that account is not working at all. It lets me log in but not post. So ok. Now I changed my account. So I'm Tama~lover~V3. :p

:blink: :D Ok, Ok, I'm not new. I'm luckytama!!!! Though that account is not working at all. It lets me log in but not post. So ok. Now I changed my account. So I'm Tama~lover~V3. :p
on this that happened to me-it's cause the Admin thinks or knows you SPAMed or something and he makes you get restricted from posting.

on this that happened to me-it's cause the Admin thinks or knows you SPAMed or something and he makes you get restricted from posting.
Sorry, but in a way that’s advertising :blink:

Back on the issue. I've heard about many people's accounts not functioning properly...hm.....I don't recall why. Why not PM the Admin and speak with him/her? They might know!

-TGD

Sorry, but in a way that’s advertising ;)
Back on the issue. I've heard about many people's accounts not functioning properly...hm.....I don't recall why. Why not PM the Admin and speak with him/her? They might know!

-TGD
not advertising.

;) :mellow: Ok, Ok, I'm not new. I'm luckytama!!!! Though that account is not working at all. It lets me log in but not post. So ok. Now I changed my account. So I'm Tama~lover~V3. :angry:
[SIZE=21pt] Here's what it think I Happened: You resent you're vaidation email, and so you are still validating in that account, and the vaildating can't post. By the way, if you are luckytama, I know you from tamaland. You used to come on a lot. [/SIZE]

~Camelle.

Thats probably the case but im sorry this is in the wrong area. How can you be new, if you already have another account on Tamatalk and then why did you put it in the introductions sector? You could of just asked admin or a guide.

looknohands

Thats probably the case but im sorry this is in the wrong area. How can you be new, if you already have another account on Tamatalk and then why did you put it in the introductions sector? You could of just asked admin or a guide.
looknohands
Apaerently(spelling), tama~lover~V3 never posted in his/her luckytama account. It's still vaildating.

~Camelle

Your luckytama!!!! account is still validating

That is probably because you changed the password on it. When you do that you have to re-confirm. Check yr email inbox (the one you gave when you registered with TamaTalk). There is probably an email from TT waiting for you to confirm that you have changed yr password and want to use the luckytama!!!! account again.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

PS : I have moved this to What's On Yr Mind (instead of Introductions) - although, it might have been just as easy to PM one of the Guides to ask them if they knew why you couldn't post.. :D

Yes, your account is still validating. Im sure now that we have solved the problem now we hope to see luckytama on the forums!

looknohands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back