MY ADULT TAMA'S NOT LEAVING MY BABY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heelygirl424

Reaction score
Im not new at tamagotchi but i get a baby and the adults not leaving here are some questions

how long do the adults stay???

how can i get the adult to leave???

Usually, the adults stay for about 1 more day after there is a baby, but mine stayed for three then left. I don't think you can get the adult to leave. You just have to wait. I think it usually leaves at midnight.

TAFFYJUNE

help i set it to 11:59 and it woke up (the adult) and its not doing anything its just staring at the baby

Its not supposed to last 3 days,mayb is a glitch or something.

Try to reset the time,change it to 11:59.If this doesn't work you'll have to wait,like everyone else does.

I hope I helped!

ok dont believe that person your tamagotchi will stay with the baby for a long time it doesnt matter its not a big deel mine stayed with its baby for 2 weeks once that just means that the tamagotchi is very scared to go away and it wants more time with the baby

if anyone needs help with anything im there for u i know everything there is to know about tamagotchis

my adopted tamas-----> :) :) ;) :)

you are wrong. they leave after 2 midnights. that is what always happens, unless you pause your tamagotchi. they leave after 2 midnights no matter what, unless paused. if your stayed for 2 weeks, you might of paused it. you will need to give proof. and no, the tamagotchi does not stay because it is scared of leaving the baby. all the parents leave after 2 midnights, unless you paused it. or unless it is a glitch

you are wrong. they leave after 2 midnights. that is what always happens, unless you pause your tamagotchi. they leave after 2 midnights no matter what, unless paused. if your stayed for 2 weeks, you might of paused it. you will need to give proof. and no, the tamagotchi does not stay because it is scared of leaving the baby. all the parents leave after 2 midnights, unless you paused it. or unless it is a glitch
again i am posting, totally wrong!!!! it stays for 24 hours.

yes that is what i mean kittenbudu, to speed up the parent leaving the baby process, you can set the time to 11:59pm only after one midnight and the parent tama will leave. if not, do this at a later time and see if it works.

Sorry,but I believe your information is wrong the parents can't stay two weeks.The y only stay for two nights.

P.S. I wasn't trying to be rude.I just express like that. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back