my advice: NEVER FALL IN LOVE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know his name...its jesse...im magic!!!lol

na i just imgine it cause it is on ur siggy...is that his name???

well,i would LOVE 2 help u but im bareley 10 and i had just had crushes not tru love and i dont know how it fells like. also, i dont really focous(sp?)on crushes,i focous on school family and friends...hey that can help u!!! yay!!! *claping non stop* Insted of focousing on him foucos on scool,and if u cant,tell mom or dad about it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw him today in the halls and i wanted to smile at him but i forgot and just turned red and moved to the other side. (its always crowed) <_< i am promising myself right now that i will do it tomarrow! :furawatchi:

~Reanna

i know his name...its jesse...im magic!!!lolna i just imgine it cause it is on ur siggy...is that his name???

well,i would LOVE 2 help u but im bareley 10 and i had just had crushes not tru love and i dont know how it fells like. also, i dont really focous(sp?)on crushes,i focous on school family and friends...hey that can help u!!! yay!!! *claping non stop* Insted of focousing on him foucos on scool,and if u cant,tell mom or dad about it!!!
yes Jesse (whoa i get the chills even when i say his name!!!! *dreamy eyed like always* he is SOOO PERFECT!!! :furawatchi: <_< :)

~Reanna

I saw him today in the halls and i wanted to smile at him but i forgot and just turned red and moved to the other side. (its always crowed) <_< i am promising myself right now that i will do it tomarrow! :furawatchi:
~Reanna
wait,wait wait!! dont b 2 hash on ur self,just b ur self and if ur hart wants 2 smile,it will smile by its self with out nodesing,(sp?)

asdfghjkl;'

DD: All the guys at my school are either arrogant, ignorant, stupid, or ugly

But the one guy I do like doesn't like me and has a girlfriend- AKA my bff DDD:

I had a huge love problem myself.

I had a secret crush on this guy. He confessed to me one day after school that he liked me. I confessed to. We promised to keep it a secret between us to. THen, the next day he tols the most annoying girl in the class that we like each other. Then she told her friend and she told her friend and now everyone in grade 6 knows! So much for keeping it a secret. I shouldn't have said anything.

Sorry to bump this up, but when i saw jesse in the hall, i kinda lost my mind and i think i managed to smile, and guess what! I think that he may have given me a small smile aswell!! :D :D :D :D B) oh i really think he did! But i am definitly going to give him a bigger smile and see what happens!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

~Reanna :D

Glad to see things are going well! =D

So I asked my guy out... he said no. But he acted really nice about it and didn't tell anyone so I'm glad we're still friends. :]

But then today my best friend explodes on him on IM and says that he should give me a chance. So he said he'd think about it. *happy dance*

You need to talk to him, furawatchi girl - a smile won't do much if he doesn't really know you. Ask him what's up or something.

Glad to see things are going well! =DSo I asked my guy out... he said no. But he acted really nice about it and didn't tell anyone so I'm glad we're still friends. :]

But then today my best friend explodes on him on IM and says that he should give me a chance. So he said he'd think about it. *happy dance*

You need to talk to him, furawatchi girl - a smile won't do much if he doesn't really know you. Ask him what's up or something.
woah i can't talk to him yet!!! he has to notice me first! but things are going well i guess LOL! Check out my profile to see how much i am obessed with him! :( :huh: :( :(

~Reanna

I am truly in love right now.
Are you sure about that? I thought I was truly in love a few months ago. Remember when I kept obsessing over that hot kid in my class? Well, I have a boyfriend now. And it's not him. I wouldn't say you are truly in love, probably just puppy love.

FG: you were probably just in full on crush mode. Talk to your friends and see what they have to say. That might help. I'm sorry, I don't really know what to say.

Sorry to bump this is up AGAIN, but i think posting is better then making a new topic

I always see Jesse walking up the stairs when i am walking down to computers, and it is the best 5 seconds of my day! But my best friend (one of the many :blink: ) likes him to and is telling everyone, but i am going to tell her i like him. :blink: But i just found out that she didn't invite me to her bat mitva (i am not jewish but she is) and that makes me sad. I would pay all the money i have for 2 minutes talking to him, even just being able to stare at him. *dreamy eyed* i can't take it anymore. i have this cluchingness in my chest and i can't keep typing anymore. I will post more later, soon and i will check this VERY often

~Reanna

Actually -even though you said not to say it- I think it's just a really, really, REALLY big crush. I've had that same experience. But how you say "NEVER FALL IN LOVE!"...why not?! Everybody wants to fall in love sooner or later, and if you like this kid why are you say "NEVER FALL IN LOVE!"?!???! :D :lol: :mametchi: :mimitchi: But like I said, this is just a really big crush you have on this kid. It's not exactly "true love"until you actually know for sure (and I mean 100% sure) that he likes you back. Then id he does like you back then you become bf/gf then you can say it's "true love". :D

I'm sorry you had a bad experience like that.

But love lives on.

Whether it's a bad or good experience.

Sure, it's fun to gush over cute guys. :) I admit it.

Your true Prince Charming tends to come later on in life, so it's not worth bailing over now.

Once he comes, I can promise you everthing will be better.

And one bad love experience doesn't mean the next one won't be amazing. :)

Try to live a happy childhood life without the trouble of boys.

Leave it alone-for now.

I promise you you'll be happier.

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
and somtimes prince charming comes to soon .... and you end up missing out on half of your 20's Grrr ...

But ya know...I'm still wondering why you like him if you don'tknow him. Did you just see him once and was like

"Wow! he's cute! I like him!" ?
Nope. I was in the same elementary school as him and i saw him then and never thought that. all through 6th grade i never thought that but now i have been seeing him more. i will post later

~Reanna

I SAW HIM AGAIN TODAY! OMG! *sings im in heaven* whoa whoa whoa! He is soooo... sooooo... soooo.......... EVERYTHING! ugh i don't know what to post anymore! this undesriblable feeling!

~Reanna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back