My Angel Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyliesmum

Reaction score
Today is March 31, 2006 and My Tamagotchi Angel came in the mail today!! I am so excited. If anyone reads this and has no idea what i'm talking about by the character names, click HERE. this is one of the most awesome web sites, and also where I got all of my info on Angels and instructions for them. When i got mine, it unfortunately didn't have directions, and this is where i got them. Thanks to the maker of this site!!

Tama Angel, DAY 1:

Okay, so I've pulled this egg out of the box and I'm thinking "man, this is a lot smaller than i remember them being... but maybe it's just because I've been playing with V2's and V3's for a while." well, here goes nothin'. I put in the fresh batteries and press the reset button. Set the time (12;31pm), and wait.

Still waiting... it's been 3 minutes and this little space ship is still on the screen! *jump online* Oh! that's why! iIt take 5 minutes for the spirit of a new angel to get here! *twiddles thumbes* still waitng...

FINALLY! Such a cute little sprite on my screen! I think I'll call her Kylie. A little Obaketchi 2 infant that they all start out as. I finally figure out just what each thing is for, as far as the different stat screens. and for the next hour and 20 minutes (20 mins longer than the connection babies) I feed and play with little Kylie. There is only one game. Jumping over shooting stars, and it takes a bit to get it just right. you have to press B as soon as you see the star on the screen or it will run you over.

WAIT! why does the game keep going? I jump over the 5 stars and get the reward, but another game starts without me pressing anything! *jumps online* Oh, press C to stop playing. Phew!

(1:51pm) Little Kylie Grows into a baby! A Maruten. So Cute! Her first good deed is done not too long after that. She's making faces at me. I give praise and the Deeds bar goes up. So does the AP... I thought that was weight *onlne again* nope, it's good to keep the AP high. That's what determines future characters. Keep going...

I am watching her like a HAWK! I don't want to miss those good deeds. Need to get the AP high. Oh Look! Giving candy does it too! *gives candy* HEY! you little bat!! *taps at screen* get out of here! *taps more* The bat tried to steal her candy! Mean ole bat! I'll be watching closer from now on...

(6:16) Her 2nd good deed! :furawatchi: Again, she's making faces at me. I think her good deed is to make me smile :huh: So sweet! *praises Kylie* Good Little Angel!

(7:00pm) The web site says that she sleeps from 8 pm to 8 am. I guess tomorrow afternoon well see which of the 2 Kodomotchi (teen/child) characters she becomes. I hope for Kodoten....

(8:00pm) Aww, how sweet. Sleeping on a cloud... Sweet dreams Kylie!

Sorry about the non-update in so long. It's been quite hectic here. anyways, Little Kylie grew again the next day to Kodoten like i was hoping. She went for a walk that day too, and when i tapped the screen to get her back, she came back lifting weights! A very cute animation if I do say so myself. Her highest AP was 50 and she slept from 8pm to 8am.

And again she grew the very next day to Kuriten (The Chestnut Angel)! This is a very cute Angel with a high AP of 80. Very sweet, and the good deeds come about every 3 1/2 hours. Not bad! I only saw her go for a walk once in this stage, but like i said, things are hectic around here. I also missed one good deed at this stage and was hoping very much that it did not affect my chances of getting Futagotenshi, the angel twins. I've read that it is easy to get this secret character.

At age 7, Kylie evolved into Futagotenshi!! Okay, my delima now is what to call her/them! I no longer have one angel, but 2 twin angels. This is when i adopted the names Kaylee and Kori. Kaylee on the left, Kori on the right. Good deeds are still about 3 hrs apart, and I am seeing a few more walks each day. They are VERY sweet sleeping on that cloud together! I don't want to turn out the light! So CUTE!!

And that brings us to today, April 12th, and Kaylee and Kori are now 13 yrs old. Angels were designed to have half the lifespan of the P1/P2 tamas, so i fear we may be coming to the end. :) The good deeds are coming just over an hour apart, usually 2 good deeds, then a walk the next hour. The AP drops significantly when a good deed happens (by 10 points!) But goes right back up to max (90) right after the praise. Their Happy/ Effort hearts are going down pretty fast now too, like one heart gone every 15 minutes or so, meaning that i cannot go without checking them for anything longer than 30 minutes at a time. I like to keep the hearts full.

I just got paged by my angel... how Ironic!. all the happy hearts were empty, and it's only been about 25 minutes since i last checked. I made a stand for my Angel so that she can sit right in front of me on the computer desk, just below the monitor. I spend much of my time here, so it seems reasonable. Anyways, I think it may be getting close to time for Kaylee and Kori to head back to Tama Planet soon... I will miss them, and of course, start another Angel in their memory! I just hope I have at least a few more days with Kaylee and Kori. Cross your fingers!!

p.s. my avatar is a pic of Kylie!

Latest posts

Back