my anti-suicide drawing...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Study the anatomy of the hand more, your skills will improve. Also, try to do sketches of wings, the more you do, the better you get.
Haha, the thing about me, is that I don't really...well to be honest, I don't really practice as much as I should v_v' Usually if something just feels right to a drawing, I keep it (the wings). But I do understand the hand though. I just took a look at my hand in that position and kept a mental picture in my head. But I would love to have one of those anatomy figures!

And Chatterbox, wow! Haha. I love the description you gave! Haha.

Thank you all again. You guys make me feel...^-^

To tell you the truth, to me it looks like a person who was kidnapped and tied up and then shot her captors or something. Your drawing is extremely good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bamcr, your drawing owns.

I really like it. I bookmarked it ;D

I like the way that when you draw, you can see not just what is in the drawing, but you can see the person. I can almost see that persons life sprawld out in front of me on the rest of the sketch book. You do a good job of making the point clear. I definitly see it as anti-suicide.

Who cares about the angel not looking like it is crying. It doesn't need to be crying, you can see the sadness. Tears don't portray sadness, the person portrays the sadness.

I like the hand. I like the gun.

It seems like she was going to do it, then thought about it a bit. I think that when you think about things when you are about to lose them, you start to realise their true value. Then she dropped the gun, because she finally realised that she served a purpose on this world as much or as little as anyone else.

That is how I read into it.

I think it's so cool :p

The hand is perfect! I wish I could draw like that... like paper*cut said, my drawings of hands look like bushes!

And it's great you drew an anti-suicidal drawing, not suicidal :eek:

And the angel is telling her not to *good angel lol* do it. Can you post your updated version?

Best Wishes

barky

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh.. jeez... wow.....

That's seriously good. I mean, I can understand the "dead and dropped the gun" thing, but at the same time, I can see the "realizing that it's selfish" thing too. I just love it--it's so pretty. I wish I could draw like that! I'm still on stick figures. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back