My Awesome Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abercrombie_Chick

Reaction score
Hello there! I'm Abercrombie_Chick, but you can call me Aber-Chick, for short. :p This is my log about one of my tamas, (I have 5 in all). It's about my V4.5, who is currently sleeping, but I can check her stats. :)

Here they are:

Name: Zoe (Zoey, without the "Y")

Weight: 39 lbs. ( :angry: overweight. I'm gonna play some games w/ her tomorrow.)

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥♥

Training: no bars. :(

Generation: 1st

Currently a: :)

Hey hey! Guess what? My tama is awake! :D Now she can say something, after I post the stats. :p

Name: Zoe

Weight: 40 lbs.

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: Still no bars. :mimitchi:

Genderation: 1st

Currently a: :D

And here is what Zoe has to say:

[SIZE=14pt] Hey ya'll, what's up? I'm so happy 2day! Idk why, but I just am! And, I'm a pretty star! Known as a hitodetchi. Well, I could write a whole essay about me, but, I bet you have better things to do than here me go on and on about my life. TTYL! Love, Zoe. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] Right now my tama is getting her beauty sleep. [/SIZE] :huh: And, I set her somewhere....I think in my room....idk. :huh:

[SIZE=14pt] BTW, I'm thinking about making this log about all of my tamagotchi's, instead of just one. [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back