My Baby was offered a job !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbyP37

Reaction score
:) ;) Hi, my baby was made by 2 oldies. When he changed from a baby blob he changed into a mans head on legs. At 0 years old he was able to choose a job. My tama didn't have to do pre school and school. Does anyone know why this happened???? :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :blink: ^_^

Wow, smart baby. :blink:

Hmm... I'm sorry but I really don't know what happened... Are you saying your Tama baby suddenly evolved into an adult (man's head on legs, as you said) and was still 0 years, but was offered a job like a normal Tama adult?

Well, I wouldn't know what to do but may I suggest hitting RESET then DOWNLOAD? :kuribotchi:

Good luck! :ichigotchi:

Your character is an Oyajitchi, a special "oldie" character that is derived from two oldies. It can mate with any adult when it reaches the right mating age. I haven't gotten one yet, but reading from previous posts, I believe it's normal.

Yup, I'm pretty sure tamaphillipines is right about this. There are three old-timers you can get, Ojitchi(male), Otokitchi(female), and Oyajitchi, the son of Ojitchi and Otokitchi. When the two old-timers mate, they get a son Oyajitchi.(Ojitchi + Otokitchi = Oyajitchi.) So this is perfectly normal.

probsbc of the oldies bc they tend 2 make thinmgs happen 2 ur tama

ok when you mate two oldies and get a boy it turns into the other oldie straight after being a baby .it`s so cool isn`t it !!!!

Kutchipatchi~candy :wub: :wacko: :p :p :unsure: :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back