My Barbie WAS worth alot

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GothGirl

Reaction score
I'm angry because my stupid brother broke the head off my very old Barbie doll and I think it was worth alot of money!

It had creepy eyes and brown hair! The box was torn though.......

Was it worth anything before it had its head ripped off?

[SIZE=7pt]We have to know what kind it was, and how old it is to be able to tell you.[/SIZE]

Its thirty years old. It wears a metalic dress and has dark skin.

It might have been. The box would have made it worth more but just alone it still could have made some bucks for you.

Aww, wow.

Well if you are curious to it's value, go ahead and look through ebay. Find it and see what people are willing to pay. I do that when I am curious.

And remember, prices don't count unless there are bids. :p

Oh..it probably was valuable. Tell your sister to be more careful next time, and don't break the head off of it.

Oh wow. Tell your brother not to mess with your stuff, don't say it in a mean way, just sternly.

As for the pricing, I don't know. You could go on EBay or maybe if you know someone who specializes in antiques you could ask them.

Try to pop the head back on
Then in 50 years it will be a goldmine
It won't be that easy I'm afriad. The neck part broke off and is still on the head..

It won't be that easy I'm afriad. The neck part broke off and is still on the head..
Ack. I'd say try to find out how much it could go for. If it's worth something, they have doll fixers and you might be able to find one in your area.

My guess is if it had stayed in the box mostly untouched, it could have been worth quite a pretty penny.

If you could pop the head back on and make sure it's ok, you might still be able to get a bit for it.

As other people have said, look around Ebay. You might even be able to find something on Mattel.

I used to play with my mom's old Barbies when I was little. Now I regret it because they would have been worth so much these days.

Barbie got chewed up by my idiot friend's dog, and the Ken doll is sitting in a draw in my room in prince clothes xP

What was awesome was both Barbie and Ken's hair was painted on and it was really short and brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back