My baseball game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. So you guys scored a lot. Very nice. Did you get any RBI's, doubles, singles, homeruns, triples? I need to know things. Innings? How many? What position did you play?

Wow! :chohimetchi: That is a very close tie, Good for you that yall won, and I love Baseball to, I should sign up or so.. :lol:

▼Locky458§

Well, I used to play baseball when I was 6 in the 1st grade. It was kinda fun but we weren't too good. We lost every single game. I got walked a lot and the only hit was a single I got on the first game. And that was like one of our only hits the whole baseball season.

Well, I used to play baseball when I was 6 in the 1st grade. It was kinda fun but we weren't too good. We lost every single game. I got walked a lot and the only hit was a single I got on the first game. And that was like one of our only hits the whole baseball season.
Thats cool.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope for more wins to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep updating us on your season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back