My best friend stoll my guy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

softballgirl818

Reaction score
Ok my use to be best friend Yamaya stoll Jed from me and I have not talked to Jed in 2 days. And ever guy that I have ever liked she takes then away from me. I don't know what I should do about her and It makes me mad that I can't talk to him with out her thinking that I'm gelous and trying to take him back.

so what do you think I should do

I just need someone to give me edvice.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, Jed? I'm so sorry :)

Try to talk with both your friend and Jed (seperately of course) and tell them how you feel. Easier said than done, I know, but after you sort things out it will make things less complicated.

Best of luck ;)

I think you need to

1. Find a better boyfriend.

and

2. Find a better friend.

Something's wrong here if your boyfriends' leave you for your best friend. Find out what's wrong with this situation and fix it. Maybe you just need to kiss dating goodbye?

no way I love Jed and this is one of the times i can say that and I don't even talk to HER anymore so whats the point and I will not give up on Jed.

no way I love Jed and this is one of the times i can say that and I don't even talk to HER anymore so whats the point and I will not give up on Jed.
Unfortunately, you've got a best friend who isn't really a best friend if they keep stealing your guy - but fortunately, you've figured that out for yourself.

Unfortunately, you've got an ex-boyfriend you care about, but who doesn't really care about you. That's hard to take for anyone, but you've also got to accept that you may care for him, but he doesn't feel the same way about you. That sucks and I'm sorry ;)

I think the biggest thing here is to find out what Jed says. He might not wanna go back to you if he was rude enough to let your friend steal him from you. I know you really like him, but like TamaMum says, he may not feel the same way. Same thing is going on with me, but we're not going out, so I know how it feels. :lol:

but he liked me and I liked him but we were not going out we were about to befor YAMAYA=( came in and took him.

[SIZE=7pt]Then what are you doing asking us for help?[/SIZE]

If you can't handle making sacrifices, don't tell us about it, we cant help.

If he is a kind boy, he will come back to you. If he doesn't, he's an inconsiderate jerk. :\

Okay, one question: was this guy your BOYFRIEND or a CRUSH (you weren't too specific) ?

If he was just a crush, you can't claim him for you and ONLY you (if it worked like that, everything would be much easier). But if he was your boyfriend, it's a WHOLE different story.

First-as .:puma:. smartly wrote-you should talk to the guy and your friend. Be calm and ready to see their points of view, no matter how upset or angry you may feel. See how this works out.

If everything ends up okay, great! You may get him AND your friend back. But if things aren't so cool, think about getting some new people to hang out with.

Remember, boys will come and go through out your life, but true friends will always be there. Listen to your heart, and do what instinct guides you to do.

I think you need to
1. Find a better boyfriend.

and

2. Find a better friend.

Something's wrong here if your boyfriends' leave you for your best friend. Find out what's wrong with this situation and fix it. Maybe you just need to kiss dating goodbye?
Exactally my point, TW/P! What kind of boy would leave you to your friend? It just so happens that you cannot be her friend anymore. If your so called friend steals your guy, she wouldn't be a friend at all, right? I'm sorry about what happened, softballgirl818, I know you love Jed, but it's just time to move on.

Regards,

TC1200

Unfortunately, you've got a best friend who isn't really a best friend if they keep stealing your guy - but fortunately, you've figured that out for yourself.
Unfortunately, you've got an ex-boyfriend you care about, but who doesn't really care about you. That's hard to take for anyone, but you've also got to accept that you may care for him, but he doesn't feel the same way about you. That sucks and I'm sorry :angry:
True.

And maybe, if that's what your friend does, I will say:

She is not your friend.

I thought back a couple weeks ago you said you hated Jed.

Maybe you should try to talk to both of them.

Or, like tamaw/pants:

Get better people to hang out with than people who make you feel really bad.

mametchi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back