MY BEST FRIEND

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diva99

Reaction score
my best friend well one of my best friends is pregnant and she hasn't been at school 4 2 weeks now and then the principle of my school got me and a couple of my friends out today at school saying that she was coming back to school tomorrow. I am glad and all that she decided to have a education and all but i know that things between her and me will be awkward and i don't no wat to say to her when she comes back i am really confused because to her i was her closest friend and now i am sad confused and worried all these different feelings can't be good 4 me *sigh* i don't no wat to do :(

Last edited by a moderator:
First, how old is your friend? second, this could be hard for her so try and comfort her if she breaksdown. Im sure she'll get through.
~SG~
i hate to say this.... she's 15, its sad really her life is basically over and i really want to comfort her but i don't even think i can face her tommorow

Just act normal. I'm sure she doesn't want a dozen girls going up to her and saying, "ZOMG!!! YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!"

It was her choice to, well, get pregnant.

If she doesn't want the baby she has many choices: Abortion, Adoption or even Foster-Care.

There are also many support groups for teen-age mothers.

Yeah what .::Snowy::. said. Just act like it was before. Don't ask question that can be related to the situation she probably doesn't want to talk about it.

WoW! 15? That's really sad...I'm sorry to hear that for your friend. Just tell her that your dissapointed in her that she got pregnate, and give her luck for her baby, cause that's alot of work to deal with. That's really sad. :( Sorry to hear about it.

-NINJA

WoW! 15? That's really sad...I'm sorry to hear that for your friend. Just tell her that your dissapointed in her that she got pregnate, and give her luck for her baby, cause that's alot of work to deal with. That's really sad. :D Sorry to hear about it. 

-NINJA
That's going to make her friend lose trust and probably hate her. Not a good idea.

Be supportive to her if she seems down about it. Give her a shoulder to cry on if she needs it. Just be a good friend to her like you were before.

There's really nothing different about her. She made a mistake. She doesn't need ridicule or reminders about it.

If I had a baby then my daddie would do the worst thing ever to be he said that he would make me bend over and he would spank me 5 times with a big wooden paddle he showed me it so i'm not goingf to have children untill i am 30+

You know what? I don't even know why I'm posting in this topic, but what the heck.

My advice for you, ignore the fact that she was gone for 42 weeks and just go on being her friend again. If she got pregnant, it's best if you don't go, 'Wow, you got pregnant! How'd it go?' and stuff. If you want to question her about it, make sure that she knows you don't mean anything by it first. Catch up with what's going on and stuff, and then if you're really curious, just ask. Just be a friend to her, and she'll feel much better. At the least, she won't think, 'My friends hate me because I got pregnant' or anything. Nobody wants to be avoided after having to go through so much, and she definitely won't like it if she was avoided by her best friends.

That's going to make her friend lose trust and probably hate her. Not a good idea.

Be supportive to her if she seems down about it. Give her a shoulder to cry on if she needs it. Just be a good friend to her like you were before.

There's really nothing different about her. She made a mistake. She doesn't need ridicule or reminders about it.
That was great advice. Very helpful! :rolleyes:

Some teenagers make the mistake of getting pregnant at a young age, and it is beyond sad. :eek:

A shoulder to cry on is greatly needed at a time like this for her.

But then again, your friend should have known better.

Sexual desire may be hard to push through, but she could have been at least a little more responsible about it.

I dont even want to know what her parents are thinking... o_O

-Rachel

But in her friends defence accidents do happen, even if you use protection. My friend has been pregnant twice, when she was on the pill but she miscarried the second time but she's pregnant again [this one was planned though], and the first pregnancy went fine.

You should just be nice to your friend as i'm sure she's still coming to terms with it herself, and I doubt she'd want you to act differently towards her.

Ouch 15, thats a dangerous age to get pregnant.

But just act like every things alright and cool.

Just tell her how happy you are to see her back. o-o

Make it seem like shes perfectly normal! =]

OMG. 15?!

when she comes back to school don't talk about it. Don't go like OMG YOU'RE PREGNANT!!

*nod nod*

Act normal around her- like SK said, she doesn't need to be condemded to that.

Just give her support whenever she needs it. Talk to her normaly but also be more sensitive to her feelings. She may be more prone to mood swings and the such.

Just be there for her. :]

Teenage pregnancies are always sad, but if your friend really wants to do it, she can abort her baby.

If your friends needs comforting, comfort her. Don't go all "YOU'RE PREGNANT!" on her. be calm.

SO SHE CAME TO SCHOOL AND ALL UBT I HATE TO ADMIT... i totaly ignored her im sorry i just couldn't face her i was terrified everytime she came around the corner

My Cousin Had a Baby When She was 15, and everything went fine. Also, a Girl at Highschool Got Pregnant when she was 14, and had a baby a month after she turned 15. everything was okay.

My Advice is- Be there For your friend, support her. And Dont Let a bunch of Stress be caused. its not good for your friend, and its not good for the baby. since your friend is pregnant at a Young -ish age, i suggest that she should get an Amniocentesis (it sounds painful, and my cousin said it is) if she wants to know the gender, and the Physical Conidtion of the baby, But getting an Amio is also harmful to the Fetus's Health, and should only be done unless completley neccesary. (if she doesnt want to get an Amnio, she could get an ultra sound XD)

Also, Dont pressure your friend into having an Abortion, giving it up for foster care, and adoption. Its her baby, its her choice. Alot of teenage mothers have made it through life with there child. (my Cousin had her first baby when she was 15, had another one when she was 18, and now she's 21, having another one in august). If she's Not ready for the Commitment of having a child, then i would suggest having the child placed in fostercare. At least that way, she could visit the child if w/e foster home he/she went to is close (or far, wherever XD). My brother is in a Foster home, and My mom gets to visit him whenever his fosterparents allow it.

Btw, if you dont know what an Amniocentesis is, look it up on Wikipeda :p

Hope My Advice/info Helped ^_^

//A~R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back