my bff is not my bff anymore!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_fan180

Reaction score
ok, i feel so depressed that one of my bff's that ive known 4 a year started eating with other girls at lunch without telling me, and when she begged to eat with me, she just ignored me! i mean seriously ignored! when i told her i had to go to the bathroom, she ignored me and i said it loudly in her ear, like 10 times and she didnt say anything! so, i just ate with my other classmates in my teacher's room ever since. when i came back, she yelled at me for not telling her, even though she did the same to me!! and at the end of the year fiels trip, we went to boomers, and she played with these other girls and ignored me again! so now im at honors summer classes and she is still acting like we dont know eachother! should i ask why she is ignoring me, or should i cut ties with such a mean person? HELP!!!!!!! *sob*

btw, its been like this for about 3 months......

Last edited by a moderator:
This has happened to me before.

One of my friends started ignoring me and dissing me. And even though one time she invited me to sit with her and her boyfriend (it felt like her bf to me and my friends), she ignored me exept for one moment her boyfriend talked to me. That was the most BORING lunch ever so then I sat with my real friends from then on.

Try to find a few new friends to hang with when she ignores you. Have them sit with you and your friend so when she ignores you, you have someone to talk to. Try to have yourself in her eye when she wants you around.

Basically, she might be trying to push you away. Try drifting away from her slowly. And find some new friends.

And if she starts dissing you (I mean like being mean to you), tell someone.

That happened to me before... I live near her...now we hardly ever talk anymore. But we went to BFF to just a friend. Not Best friends, friends. It upsetted me for a while but, now I feel better, because her friends are more like drones, and I didn't want to end up like that. I'm very sorry about your friend.

-Temari Nara

i told my mom, and she said to get away from her. but everyone still thinks we're still best friends!

i told my mom, and she said to get away from her. but everyone still thinks we're still best friends!
Then tell them you're not and if they ask why just say "Ask her that, I have no idea myself, but there's no point moping about it anymore."

Maybe she just feels that its time for new friends, but just is too selfish to let you know. Try talking with some other friends for a change.

If it has been going on for 3 months, than she obviously doesn't care about you like you care about her. So I wouldn't waste any more tears over this anymore and just move on.

Personally, I would just give her a taste of her own medicine and ignore her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back