my body is acting weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evilrobots

Reaction score
Ok for about 2-3 mounths i would have some type of like sezure.Like i cant control my body and my stomach goes up and down my arms wave every were and my legd kick everything.they can last from a few seconds to like 5 min.I dont know whats wrong.

please help :(

To be honest, I am not quite sure why you're posting this question on a Tamagotchi forum... :(

Think about it for a moment.

If you really have the symptoms you describe, and they've been happening for about 2-3 months, then your parents or guardians would have already taken you to the doctors or the hospital for a diagnosis...

If your parents have never seen these seizures or episodes (even the ones that last 5 mins) that shouldn't stop you describing them to an adult and seeking medical attention ... (unless of course, it's a different kind of attention you are seeking - in which case you need to check the site rules on Banned Topics and Posts: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=92971 )...

I'm really sorry, but no one on TamaTalk is going to be able to help tell you what is wrong with those kind of symptoms :gozarutchi: that's really a job for a doctor...

Last edited by a moderator:
DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR

sorry but i really cant help you with that were no doctors

*THIS SHOULD BE CLOSED*

that happens to me alot to i went to the doctors and found out that if you are sitting down or something fo a while then qucklt get up and like runn or walk then the blood rushes through your body(that is if we are talking about the same thing)

You really need to tell your parents and visit a doctor.

I don't know whats wrong with you. Tell your parents so they can take you to a doctor.

I don't know what could be wrong.

But, it could be very serious, if you want my addvice maybe you should see the docter just incase.

I think the mob has spoken. The medical issues are for the doctors, and the rest of conversation is for Non-Tamatalkish areas :blink:

To be honest, I am not quite sure why you're posting this question on a Tamagotchi forum... ^_^
Think about it for a moment.

If you really have the symptoms you describe, and they've been happening for about 2-3 months, then your parents or guardians would have already taken you to the doctors or the hospital for a diagnosis...

If your parents have never seen these seizures or episodes (even the ones that last 5 mins) that shouldn't stop you describing them to an adult and seeking medical attention ... (unless of course, it's a different kind of attention you are seeking - in which case you need to check the site rules on Banned Topics and Posts: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=92971 )...

I'm really sorry, but no one on TamaTalk is going to be able to help tell you what is wrong with those kind of symptoms :p that's really a job for a doctor...
What she said. (Lol!) :D

You need to inform a parent instead of making a topic. something could be seriously wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back