My Boyfriend moved without a word

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicky6482

Reaction score
Hey

My boyfriend moved to another town and we didnt break-up or anything so i still go out with him. The problem is that i most likely will never see him again *sad*

But since i still go out with him I cant go out with any other guy can I, so what shoud I do. Should i forget about me ever going out with him or what?

Help!! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
if ur still dating, u could still talk 2 him on the phone or talk 2 him on msn couldn't u? i hope that helps in some way..

Uh... did I understand this right?

Your boyfriend moved to another town without a word about it to you?

You're not likely to ever see him again?

No new address / telephone number ?

I'm really sorry to hear that, but if it's true, then I think you are going to have to accept that he didn't really think much about how you would feel when you found out he moved and I think you are going to have to accept that he's not going out with you any more even tho' he hasn't officially broken it off :)

It sucks when some people are so thoughtless about others' feelings :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe He didnt want to make you sad. It would Be very Hurtful for a Guy to say to his Girlfriend "Im moving"

Well, Call him is possible. Just ask him how he is doing, and dont bring the not telling thing up

Well...if my boyfriend moved away without telling me, I'd move too. Right on to the next, nicer guy. :p
Just what I was thinking.

If he's not caring enough to even tell you he's moving, why should you even bother with him anymore? People like that aren't worth anyone's time.

Maybe He didnt want to make you sad. It would Be very Hurtful for a Guy to say to his Girlfriend "Im moving"
Well, Call him is possible. Just ask him how he is doing, and dont bring the not telling thing up
yes exactly im a boy and i would tell my girlfriend if i was moving so she wouldnt think i left without telling her because i dont like her.

have a nice talk to him and work it out and things will get better

have a nice talk to him and work it out and things will get better
That'll be kind of hard to do if he's left no information like contact number or email or where he was moving to.

Thanks guys for your advice and what you think.

I think i should just move on and find another guy thats right for me.

:)

Good for you :D Since there's no more of a problem to be resolved, I'll close this now to prevent repeating answers over and over as spam.

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back