My brothers phone was stolen!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken~Wings

Reaction score
My brother went to weight trainging today from 9:30 to about 10:50. He left his stuff in the locker room.

Many things are stolen everyday from our highschool locker room, even the janitor stole brand new shoes from a football players locker during a football game! Yet the school won't put a camera in to find out who is stealing this stuff.

My brother comes back, goes to get his stuff, and finds his new cell phone, is gone. My brother just got that cell phone. It was my moms, but my brother is 18 and doesn't have a cellphone so she gave him her Razor. He got it.. On New Years Eve. Now, it's stolen. When dad gets home, Rex (brother) is gonna get yelled at and told hes irresponsible for two hours. I've decided if it goes to far, I might just step in and tell dad it wasn't Rex's fault. I feel like there should be some way we could find who did it and get it back, anything! I just wish it didn't happen. I don't know why, but I feel like I'm involved and have to help.

If you have any tips, please tell me. I don't want Rex to get in trouble.. He shou;dn't have to get in trouble for some dumb *** stealing his phone.

Please, please help.

(If it could help find ways to find it, he's signed up with Cingular.)

Assuming the phone is still on with the battery in it, Cingular might be able to track it down.

You could also try calling the phone from a number not in it's phonebook, starting a conversation with the person and find out who has it.

That does suck, but putting a camera in the locker room, however needed it may be, is a complete invasion of privacy. The school can get sued for that kind of thing.

If anything, call Cingular and have the phone number/service cancelled. That way whoever took it can't screw up your bill.

you can call cingular.

plus, my friend's older brother also has had things stolen...track them down! I also adivce you to cancel the phone stuff, so you won't have to pay the bills...like sweet kandi said.

mametchi ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
dial 611 on another cingular phone and listen for report lost or stolen phone the will lock the phone and the sim so it cant be used. (did it before)

That happened once with our highschool's baseball team. People went in there during their practice and stole their money, their books, their cellphones, their watches, and a bunch of other stuff. For some reason only two people on the team had put their stuff into lockers.

Make sure that your mom and dad cancel the phone service.

Of course they won't put in a camera, that's illegal. You realize that people do change (and don't have clothes on) in locker rooms, right?

I'm sorry about your brother's phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much for the tips. The phone was in my brothers pants pocket (he had on shorts and left his pants in his locker type thing) so whoever took it went digging through his stuff. But they didn't take money, only the phone.

Were gonna do something, but I don't know what, yet.

Thank you very much for the tips. The phone was in my brothers pants pocket (he had on shorts and left his pants in his locker type thing) so whoever took it went digging through his stuff. But they didn't take money, only the phone.Were gonna do something, but I don't know what, yet.
That's kind of weird. Most people would have taken the money too. I hope everything works out!

Rex didn't pick me up until about 3:40 from school today because he was on man hunt mode looking for the guy who stole his phone. I took the time I had left at school while he was looking for his phone to continually call his phone (Putting in *67 so it would come up restrcited.) but no answer..

I don't know what he's gonna do about it.

And my dad didn't yell at Rex, he just tried to help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back