My Bully Brother And My Doggies Book 1 Part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaAngelOfTheStars

Reaction score
A little girl who had a mean brother....This is a story i cry my heartt out because of my brother who was very mean to me and my lil' brother....I'm sorry if this is pffensive but if i keep it bottled up inside me.....my heart might just break......

Lin-(me)

Han-(lil' brother)

Kit-(Big brother)

There once lived a girl with 1 big brother and 1 little brother.The girl's name was Lin,her big brother,Kit was always very mean to his brother and sister....when their parents are around he still bullies his brothe and sister and is a big nuisance!today their parents went out to have a party and when they left the 3 brothers and sister at home,Kit bullied his little sister again...Lin cried really loud and sad...she locked herself in the study room and sit on the chairs,she cried her heart out there she cried and cried and cried ..... she kept saying why...what did i do wrong...please save me Ginger....Ginger was the family's pet...shedied of a car accident one day and passed away..Lin was very sad too that day....her mother encouraged herby saying that Ginger probably want to see Uncle David her real owner again...it's fate and we can't change that....don't be selfish okay?I bet she's looking after you right now and she'll always be well and alive in your heart her mom told her that to comfort her but NOTHING can ever make her forget about Ginger,she was almost like a family member to us all........and everytime she spoke about Ginger ,Lin would start to feel her eyes fill with water... that day lin kept asking Ginger why ,why,why.......to any dog lovers out there...you would know how i feel....the sorrow i feel that day..........the most sorrow i felt was about Ginger...she read a ghost stry and there was a title named Juniour ,Junior was a Shih Tzu puppy just like Ginger,Juniour unfortunately died...and at night they would hear Junior's paw's padding aroud the house and as usuall Juniour would sleep on the bed and the neat beed shet crumpled llike a dog have slept peacefully on it.The next day they decided to put juniour's food bowl and water bowl at where Junior always drank and eat and the next day...the food bowl and water bowl is empty.So they went to see an exorcist to make Juniour's spirit go back to heaven and he gave them Juniour's body ashes they threw it to sea and juniour have Rest In peace...Lin cried seeing this story...it reminded her of Ginger.. her beloved fluffy little friend who left earth forever.......nothing was the same anymore without dear ginger sitting on her lap ,even now... the jingle ball whic ginger had loved playing was never played anymore.........thinking of her.....made Lin cried and cried and cried.........Johny was also a dog who passed away...Johny passed away because when he was going on a stroll there was a bigger dog then Johny who bit his neck or head...nobody knows.....johny was just being friendly.....Minnie was another dog who is still alive and well...she got lazy over time eversince ginger passed away...Ginger kept Minnie happy and very outgoing....because of ginger gone....she was very lonely and have no friend to play..... some might hate dogs and think i was silly crying over a pet but...dog owners will understand me....

-Ginger...Rest in Peace.........that day when my brothers said i never loved you because i never take care of her ..one day what if she dies? and i replied i don't care...But ginger..the truth is.....I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!I really doo..!!!You make me overcome my depression and when i'm afraid...thinking of you makes me confident........Please Ginger.....I really love you..i really do!!Please forgive me for the times i gave you alot of trouble.....

Written with full of memorie,love and hatrad.....

-TamaAngelofTheStars

Latest posts

Back