My C button FELL OUT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheetahLoverGirl456

Reaction score
This morning,I was picking at my tama's buttons when i pulled on the C button. IT. FELL. OUT.

Now, I lost the button at school and the only way to activate it is when i jam a screwdriver in the hole. I can't take it apart because 2 of the screws won't come out. And, the screwdriver, i think will mess up the tama! Now i can't do my Tama's job or play apples or manhole!!!

[SIZE=19pt]WHAT DO I DO???[/SIZE]

CLG~

P.S. It's a V4.5.

Edit: I just jammed a pencil in the hole and took it out. I am stuck on TIME MODUS! I press A, SET appers. I got out of that, and can't press B. I pressed the reset button and STILL COULDN"T PRESS B. So, the battery is taken out. OUT. FOREVER.

Plus, I learned a lesson. Lead is poison to Tamagotchis. And NEVER, EVER, pull your buttons out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, It's generally a bad idea to pick at your Tama's buttons. And lead will do strange things to all electronics, because they use lead to connect things on the circuit board. Most likely you connected something that shouldn't be connected. I'm afraid your Tama might be broken.

once one of my tamagotchis buttons fell out and i put it back in the hole and pressed it for a bit and it worked again so try that and if it doesnt work your tama might be broken :kuribotchi: :p

once one of my tamagotchis buttons fell out and i put it back in the hole and pressed it for a bit and it worked again so try that and if it doesnt work your tama might be broken :( :)
I. Lost. The. Button.

It is now in my Jewelry box, Battery out, I'm saving it when my Music Star Battery dies. (I tested this, the V4.5 battery is in the music star)

Ouch.

Well, my first instinct would be to get some super-glue, and see if it's possible to glue it back on. If that doesn't work... well, I'm afraid it's broken.

Yeah, keeping the battery is a good idea.

I'm sorry about the loss of your Tamagotchi. :) :(

I guess thanks to you telling us about that, I'll be able to keep it in mind that it's dangerous to pick on the buttons.

so sry 2 hear that! never pick at ur buttons or they will fall out! my suggjestion is to mabey get a new tama. what version it it? anyways, if u have other tamas just play with them until u can get the buttonless one fixed. im so sry that that happened and i hope that u can fix it. until then, just put it on pause until u can find someone to fix it. mabey u should email bandi. they might send u a replacment tama. anyways, good luck! :angry:

perhaps take another peice of plastic in the same hole? super glue it? you can cut rubber out of alot of things you know... like barbie legs >=D

once one of my tamagotchis buttons fell out and i put it back in the hole and pressed it for a bit and it worked again so try that and if it doesnt work your tama might be broken :eek: B)
she lost it!!!!!!!!!!

I have a good solution,

When my old tamagotchi button fell out i used a pencil to tap on the spot that the button pressed.It works!!

Warning! Do not draw on the spot with the pencil or the tamagotchi will not respond unless you can somehow take it apart and erase it.

perhaps take another peice of plastic in the same hole? super glue it? you can cut rubber out of alot of things you know... like barbie legs >=D
On the Tamagotchi buttons there should be a small circle on the bottom. Any kind of plastic will not work because that circle contains either graphite or lead.

Sorry <_<

oh ^.^; sorry diddent read that part uhhm well if you have another tamagotchi your not using you could take one of the buttons out of it and put it in you v.4.5

My sister's V3 button also fell out.

If youre truly in love with this tamgotchi, you could use the screwdriver.. but maybe a Nintendo DS stylus will work. If it doesn't fit at first, try clipping the edges to make it smaller. Maybe that will work. I don't know. I hope it is.

It is tough parting with a tamagotchi :mellow:

try taking some foam construction paper and cutting out a few little holes that would be about the size of the button and then super glue them all stacked up and then either just place them in the hole without gluing or you can i guess just super glue it on in there...never happened to me, but thats what i would try first...WORTH A TRY?

Super glue doesn't work. My button fell out too. Super glue just sticks the button back on the mother board, but it won't press. SO DON'T DO THAT! You can put your button back in the whole and press it, but it will fall out. At least you can still play with it. That's my advise, and I am still playing with it. If you screw are ok, take the buttons out of an old tama and put it on. Or Send it to Bandai - they have that offer.

If you have fake or broken tamagotchis, you can carefully open them and change the buttons.

But be CAREFUL!

this might sound crazy. but the same thing happened to me so.. i used a mini key and it worked. the botton are just metal. so that might work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back