My Canada post office sucks!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Len

Reaction score
Well, I went to get my tamagotchi package yesterday, they won't let me take because I'm not old enough, they won't even let my im or dad take it, they're sending it back to the seller and he's going to have to resend it under my moms name, it's going to be another two weeks, this sucks!!! I hate Canada post!

What?! Why not your mother and father? Stupid! There's nothing wrong with sending a package to a young person, as long as it's the same last name as your parents!

That's odd, my grandpa was able to pick something up from my Canada post office while I was out of town.... But that is a real bummer then can be real sticks in the mud sometimes, there was this one period where nothing was delivered to the house, only the attempt to deliver slips, when someone was home all day

Did you receive a package slip of any kind? I know that often you are able to pick up a parcel that is not addressed to you, as long as you live in the same address, and there is written consent on the slip.

I definitely know how to feel. I'm waiting for my Digimon to arrive. Normally my mail comes in the morning, but I haven't seen anything since!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back