My cats are stupid

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hstama2

Reaction score
see, my cats hate each other. one is fat, (15 pounds of it) a boy, and black and white. the other is small (6 or 7 pounds) partially evil, calico, and I think she's bipolar. one moment shes purring while your petting her, (which you shouldn't unless shes outside or in a good mood (which is hard to tell)) and the next second you have blood coming off your fingertips. yum. (jk) so, they usully get lazy in the summer and when they find a comfortable spot, they don't move for 20 hours unless theirs food involved. so Miss Bipolar decides to sit on a pushed in chair under my ktchen table. and then mr fatty decides to sit on the clean laundry on the kitchen table, over miss bipolar, but they cant see eachother. so, after awhile, i pulled out miss bipolars chair with her on it. mr fattys tail was hanging down. she actully sniffed it, and even hissed at it before she realized it belonged to mr fatty. then i pushed her back in, and 3 hours later, when i walk back in there, they were in the same spots.

share your stupid pet stories here.

P.S. that's not the stupidest thing my cats have done

P.p.s. those arent my cats real names.

My dog knocked himself unconscious a few days ago when he bumped his head into a wall.

Your kitties are stupid!

But in a funny way. xD

I don't have any cats, but my Aunt does. And one of my friends has a whole batch [if that's the right word, which I don't think it is] of kittens. They're the most adorable things ever! We took them on the trampoline once, they were so cute out there. Except it got cold and they started shaking so we wrapped them up in loads of blankets, and took pictures. I should probably find those somewhere. I love kitties!

Whenever we had our cats Tiger and Freddy, he used to chase after toy mice. Here's the worlds funniest cat story:

My mum was playing with Tiger and Freddy, and my dad comes in the room in his underwear. mum picks up the toy mouse, and tosses it to dad. He catches, and the cats run up him. Hehe. The cats had REALLY long and sharp nails, too! XDD

Your kitties are stupid!
But in a funny way. xD

I don't have any cats, but my Aunt does. And one of my friends has a whole batch [if that's the right word, which I don't think it is] of kittens. They're the most adorable things ever! We took them on the trampoline once, they were so cute out there. Except it got cold and they started shaking so we wrapped them up in loads of blankets, and took pictures. I should probably find those somewhere. I love kitties!
yes my cats are rather stupid.

one time there was a MONSTER spider in my house. it was huge and very hairy. i am like, REALLY afraid of spiders, so i was sitting on my kitchen counter away from it. it was in a corner where my mom couldn't get on paper or anything, so we had to kill it. she whacked it with a toilet brush and it fell onto the ground dead. my mom went to get a plastic bag, and meanwhile, Blaze (mr. fatty) walks over and tries to eat it!!!!!! smart cat, huh?

Miss bipolars name is kelly.

Err, doggies were howling for no apparent reason, so I decided to record them xD

You are so lucky to have Cats!

I think Cats are pretty cool.I don't have any pets,though most of my friends do.

My kitty's not stupid. He's an old, wise man now. Seriously. He's like, 10 years old now and never runs around or does anything daring whatsoever.

I still love him, even though he's not an energetic kitten anymore. We just cuddle up sometimes and I read him stories. Sureee, he doesn't listen.. but he's like a sibling to me. And thats why I love him :)

Fatty is a idiot. Shes amazing.

I taught Fatty and Mia to open the screen door!

Fatty is stupid, she doesn't understand what glass is and runs into glass often.

my misters (rats XD) are beyond stupid XDDD

hubie once decided to "bury" a glass bowl XD we put it in the cage so it would be easier to step on the ramp, and when he saw it, he pushed all his bedding toward it XD

snowfire must be autistic XD he never lets you pet him or pick him up. only once someone's been able to pick him up (I did it =D) but it was only for 5 seconds, then he freaked out XDDD

this is not the end of the stupid adventures of hubie and snowfire!!! XD

;)

^I think hubie was making a nest.

My cat Little One is the stupidest cat ever. And I love her <3

She makes little homes in boxes then sulks when they're taken away. And she runs into doors. Wooden doors. That are not screen doors XD And she constantly falls off the bed. And sits on my head (That rhymes 8D)

Guiness is too old now D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back