My Chemical Romance <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh..I have spent over $100 at that shop.

The Black Parade Repeat Jr Tee

Drumline T-Shirt

Deadwood Jrs T-Shirt

DEAD Hoodie

Fingerless Gloves

Shredded Messenger Bag

Identifier Armband

They are all the things I have brought.

MCR is my favorite bandIm gonna either make my hair short and bleach blond or grow it out a little and make it black =^D
That's so cool.

I want to dye the bottom of my hair beach blonde.

Yeah it has, the songs rock but sometimes Gerard sounded like he had a sore throat XD. Hopefully those rumours about their next album being like Three Cheers for sweet revenge are true.
Have any of you guys heard "To the end"? It's amazing (in my opinion), my number one favorite song. I've listened to it like ten times today and I'm still not sick of it.
To The End was the My Chem song that got me hooked to my Chem.

bamr.

My Chemical Romance is...well there is too many words to decribe.I'm gonna go with epicness.I love 'em.I find it quite entertaining to go to youtube and watch videos about them.XD

They're okay. o___o;

I haven't been listening to them now... My friend and I are kinda.. hard to explain.

Anyway.. I like.. hmm...

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge ish the best album from 'em. ;]

I used to be an uber My Chem fan. I'm not sure why, but after I listened to all of their music enough, although I liked it, I just moved on to different bands. Sort of like how I used to listen to Panic! and FOB, and now I'm on Papa Roach, Mindless Self Indulgence, Otep, etc.

Latest posts

Back