my connection 2 has a death wish for me...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brebreseabreeze

Reaction score
hey guys.... ive had tama's forever now and today when i got my connection v1 back out, and opened my new connection v2....i put my head down on the desk next to them and there is this VERY FAINT constant beep beep beep beep .....and now its all i can think about :puroperatchi: !! LOL.. is this normal or fixable?? thanks!!!

That's normal. It's a special thing put in by Bandai to give your tama a real heart beat. :puroperatchi: You may need to watch your batteries at the heartbeat has a tendancy to drain them quicker. But to answer your question...it's normal and doesn't need fixing. :ichigotchi:

yup it's normal but the beep does make sound when you shut the sound off.

Yes, in the old Tamagotchi Connection V1s (the ones made at the beginning) had a higher pitched ringing sound. The "electronic sound" drained the batteries very quickly.

This problem was fixed in the later V1s and all V2s after it was replaced by the slight beeping. It's amazing how much a small sound can make in battery life.

Wow, I just looked at this thread and held mine to my ear and can hear it! lol. Weird. Is there any way to turn it off?

If you shut the sound off, it helps with batterie life, but doesn't shut off comepletely. also if you pause it then it's better for ther battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back