My Cool Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gotchi<3

Reaction score
Hey!! I've had a few tama logs in the past, but my tamas always ended up dying. I have 20 of them, and when I activate them all at once I get a bit overwhelmed. So now I'm going to try something new. Instead of activating them all at once, I'm going to activate one at a time. I'm going to start with v1s and work my way up to my v6 (I have 1 v1, 2 v2s, 5 v3s, 3 v4s, 6 v4.5s...., 2 v5s, and 1 v6) Wow, counting them just now, I didn't realize I had SO MANY v4.5s... I guess I took in a bunch of them when they came at Christmas, I liked them so much! But my favorite version is probably either v3 or v6.. I like the simple tamas that don't have skill points to keep up with but also points/shopping. V2 is nice, but earning points is a bit harder, and v1 has no gotchipoints or store at all!!! What's up with that??!!!

Anyway, right now I have my v1 and a v3 activated. I activated the v1 because of the plan I just explained and... My v3 is my latest tama, so it just happened to be the only other one with a working battery... However, a shipment of 50 batteries will be coming soon, so if I do a good job, hopefully they will all be up and running soon enough. Oh and isn't it cool? The Walgreens by my house still had V3'S for sale!!

On the v1 there is a lovely tama named Flora.

On the v3 there is the not so lovely female named Quin. (Just kidding-- It's just she poops a lot more)

Stats

WEIGHT:

Flora- 22 lbs

Quin- 24 lbs (fatty) jk jk

GROWTH:

Flora: Babytchi -&gt; Marutchi -&gt; Ichigotchi

Quin: Teletchi -&gt; Mitzutumatchi -&gt; Young Mametchi

Flora- Fail/Error

Quin: 2727 (She recently donated 5,000 points to her fat king)

Next time I'll post when either Flora or Quin grows into an adult. Wish me luck on my tama experiment.

Thanks for Reading,

Gotchi&lt;3, Flora, and Quin.

Well...Flora's lifeline was taken out so that my sister could hatch her v4.5. The tama batteries still haven't come, so all that I have active now is Quin. See ya in the next life, Flora.

Quin's Stats

Quin is three years old soon to turn four. Since she grew into an adult at only age three rather than the normal age four, perhaps the matchmaker will come at age 5 rather than 6... That's what I'm hoping, I'm anxious to get to generation 2. Personally, on a v3 I've gotten as far as generation 12 and I would like to beat my record..

Weight: 30 lbs

Growth: Teletchi -&gt; Mitzutumatchi -&gt; Young Mametchi -&gt; Tarakotchi

Training: 7/9 eh..

^Quin donated a total of 30,000 points to the king this week.She also was able to buy a robot, three lions...., and five love potions, one of which she used for absolutely no reason and it had to be replaced.... She is also collecting milk and melons for dangerous times, to save herself from 2012/the Swine flu,

Thanks for reading,

Gotchi&lt;3 and Quin.

I went to the store to buy special batteries (that burn a whole through the wallet) for my "special needs" tamas... I have four tamas that simply can not survive on the cheaper brand of batteries, and will only stay powered long enough to age with a new energizer battery. These "special needs" tamas are generally older more weathered editions of my little village. So that would explain why I didn't activate Flora (the more expensive batteries are best saved for emergencies) and instead I hatched a tama on one of my special needs tama... a lovely nail polish painted v3. The new teletchi is a little female named Skye. Skye at the moment weighs only....17 LBS!!!!!

Anyway, Quin is doing poorly. She is now only 5. She lost a day of aging because her battery failed.. I am getting very desperate for the new batteries to come in. The matchmaker still hasn't come, but I am expecting her to come sometime tomorrow.

So hopefully the next time I get on Quin will be a mama and Skye will have evolved into my favorite toddler ever, Tamatchi &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3 (Who I never tire of getting)

Thanks for reading,

Gotchi&lt;3, Quin, and Skye

Good and bad news...

Bad news first. I failed. I couldn't do it. I broke my rules. I looked at the blank tamagotchi screens, and imagined how much better they would look with a few pixels jumping around inside. I promised myself I would take care of them this time, but honestly I don't trust myself. I guess this log will keep me accountable. But even that hasn't stopped me from causing neglect so many times before. Anyway, there have been two more tamas hatched after I posted last night. I hatched tamas on a sunflower v4 and bubble gum v4.5. On the sunflower v4 I hatched a little angel named Avena. On the v4.5 a male, Javan, hatched. I was very excited. Perhaps they could be soulmates.

Now that I'm through with informing myself of the bad news, hear the good news....

Quin has become a mama!!!!!!! This morning at 6:30 I set the time to 10:29 and a minute later the matchmaker brought her a handsome Dorotchi. Together they had a son, Romeo. She's been taking good care of him and both mother and baby are doing fine. Woohoo!!!

Stats:

Skye

Weight: 34 lbs...

Growth: Teletchi -&gt; Mitzutumatchi ( :D Oh Well)

Training: 2/9

Points: 110..I usually start earning big bucks with teenagers...

Quin (&amp; Romeo)

Weight: 44 lbs.

Training: Same as last time

Javan

Weight: !!!!!!!!!!92!!!!!!!!!

Growth: Teletchi -&gt; Tamatchi (Sweeeeet)

Training: 1/9

Skill Points: 71/48/47

Avena

Weight: !!!!!!!!!!75!!!!!!!!!

Growth: Teletchi -&gt; Mitzutumatchi

Skill Points: 39/46/42

Thanks for Reading,

Gotchi&lt;3, Skye, Quin, Romeo, Javan, and Avena

Today I forced Quin to leave little Romeo behind. It was very, very sad. But she has simply been with us too long. 11 days!! And now I am onto generation 2. Good news is, she earned her generation 1 star, I must be doing something right. In honor of her time spent here on Earth, I will disclose an entry of my top secret tamagotchi diary.

Quin's Journal, 5/22: Still no baby, though maybe tonight! Will be sad to see her go

Wow, how could I be so foolish, I left out a period at the end of that!

Oh and on a side note, for Avena and Javan's growth accounts, they were NOT teletchis when they were born. They were normal (Shiro)Tsubutchis when they were born. I was just too lazy to remember that.

Stats:

Skye Amandine

Weight: A whopping 67 lbs! She's getting big!

Growth: Teletchi -&gt; Mitzutumatchi -&gt; Piroriroritchi

Training: 3/9

Romeo (Son of Quin) Fuscienne

Weight: 58 lbs

Growth: Teletchi -&gt; Tamatchi YAAAY

Javan Ignatius

Weight: 44 lbs making progress here

Growth: Tsubutchi -&gt; Tamatchi -&gt; Urayoungmametchi

Training: 7/9

Skill Points: 158/171/200

Avena Meta

Weight: 70 lbs

Growth: Shirotsubutchi -&gt; Mitzutumatchi -&gt; Ichigotchi

Training: 6/9

Skill Points: 129/151/146

The words in italics after their names are some new "Family Names" I decided on. So later on down the generations I won't get so confused. And also I think it was kind of fun to pick some latin names. They all mean something, but I don't really care what it means.

And earlier I mentioned the "Star". Basically that is something I did with my tamas ages ago to try and meet them with perfection. What Quin had to do for her "V3 Generation 1 Star" was at some point in her life:

-Be at minimum weight

-Have donated 30,000 points to her King

-Have 9,999 points

-Have 5 Love potions, an Action Figure, and a Doll

Starting at generation 3, the tamas are required to have all souvenirs, but Quin did not have to meet that requirement since it was impossible. There are "Stars" that any version can earn. It may sound stupid but it stretches entertainment with the tama.

Thanks for Reading,

Gotchi&lt;3, Skye, Romeo, Javan, and Avena

Today was a kind of boring day of playing games repetitively. Whatever.. I'm sure something interesting will happen soon enough since the teenagers will be growing up soon. I always felt like the adult stage was the most fun since they can do more stuff and have babies.

Stats:

Skye Amandine

Weight: 20 lbs...Anorexic tama

Growth: Teletchi -&gt; Mitzutumatchi -&gt; Piroriroritchi

Training: 6/9 Trickster

Points: 3096 BUT before you judge me she did donate 20,000 points to the king.

Romeo Fuscienne

Weight: 98 lbs. Wow. He gained 40 lbs. Lovely.

Growth: Teletchi -&gt; Tamatchi -&gt; Hinotamatchi

Training: 2/9

Javan Ignatius

Weight: 51 lbs

Growth: Tsubutchi -&gt; Tamatchi -&gt; Urayoungmametchi

Training: 9/9 What now?!

Skill Points: 158/171/200

Avena Meta

Weight: 86 lbs

Growth: Shirotsubutchi -&gt; Mitzutumatchi -&gt; Ichigotchi

Training: 8/9

Skill Points: 135/151/146