My Countuied Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamabunny4242

Reaction score
Hi! This Is My Continued Tamagotchi Log. If You Go To Like Page 60 You Might Find My Old Log. Anyway... I Wrote Some Things Down On Paper Last Night. So I Could Re-Write It Here Of Course! So... Here's 1-5-09's Little Log. (Btw For Me Today Is The 6th But I'm Re-writing it so you can hear it- Or Read. :( )

Hi. It's about 1:30 am and i'm writing a tama log. :( Lol! Anyway... I'm on the second Gen due to resetting after it died. Anyway... I also have A V5 And A V5.5, but they're missing. I Need To Find them today. :huh: I Have A Boy Named... Uh Kyle? Yeah... :( Name Glitch. His New Name is Iyle. Not That it's not cute, I just like Kyle better. O: He Needs Weight Loss. 44? In My Case I Hate Him over his normal weight but, I'm Too lazy to fix it. And I'm Not going to bother to do Stats often Because: 1. I'm Too lazy And 2. It Bores Almost Everyone to sleep. Oh... Would Like To Know The Shell? He's The Lepord V4.5... A Sweet Little Thing In My Opinion. Kyle, (I Just can't call him Iyle All the time.) Would You Like To Say Something? Kyle? Oh Great He Took A Nap. Oops. I Really Have to go. To bed. Bye~!

Tamabunny~

Ok That's It! Jk. I Still Have To Do Today's Part! Ok.. Let's Get Color's Straightined Out. I'm Pink And He's Red. Ok Kyle You Can Talk.

--------------------------

Kyle: Hi Tama Talker's! Mom, Can I Have A Bit Of Sushi? I'm Hungry.

Right now? I'm Trying To Get You To Lose Weight. It Will Ruin Your Diet And You'll Never Find A Wife. :ichigotchi:

Kyle: Really? No Wife? But Mom.... I'll Play Manhole 5 Time To Lose It!

Oh All right... But I Don't Want To See Any Snacks Today!

Kyle: Mom?

Yes?

Kyle:I'm Lonely. Can You Get Me A Friend?

I Don't Know Where The Other Two Are.... I Want To Get A New Tama For You Though.

Kyle: All right. *Walks Up Steps To Room.*

Sigh..... *Hears Knocks At The Door* Come In!

Katie: Hi Bunny! I Came To See Kyle!

Uhhh Who Are You??

Katie: It's Katie From Next Door! I Evolved!! Now I'm A Ura Violetchi

Oh. Hi Katie!! Kyle!! Come Down Here It's Katie.

Kyle: All right. Wow! Katie!?!

Katie: Yep. I Changed. Do You Like Me?

Kyle: Yes!!!!

Katie: Then I'll Certainly Sign Up For The Dating Show. *Kisses Kyle* I Gotta Go. Bye!

Kyle: Bye Katie!!

---------------------------------------

And That's The End Of The Chat!! Hey Kyle's Got Mail!!! What Is It?

Money: ☻☻☻ (Yay!)

Connecting: ☻☻

Health: ☻ ( ): )

Well Now I Know Where All Those Hearts We Get In the Mail Come From!! Ok... My Finger's Are Getting Tired And I Want Breakfast!!! So Bye!!

Kyle: Bye Tama Talk For Now!!!

Bye!

Tamabunny~

[SIZE=14pt]Kyle Lied!!!!![/SIZE]

He Didn't Play Manhole Until about Two Hours Later!!! :D Kyle You're Grounded But I Have to let you go on dates with Katie so she might be your Wife. :p You Know Everyones Color right? Kyle's Red And I'm Now Hot Pink Because Pink is hard to see. ;3 Hey! He's Got mail! And I Need To Clean The Screen.... :unsure: All Better!! The King!! He Left Kyle A Pressie. :3 Listen. Kyle Is Talking To The King. Btw The King Will Talk In... Uh... Cadet Blue.

-----------------------------

Your Majesty!! *Bows*

Hello Kyle.

You know my name!!

*rolls eyes* Yes I know your name. Anyway Here's A Present for you.

Oh Wow!!!! A Plant.....? This Is It? All I Got Is A PLANT!?!?!

*Hits Head On Wall* Ughhhh........

IS THIS ALL I GOT??!?!?! A PLANT!?!?!?

*Hangs Head* I Can Give you A Pencil You know.....

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY PLANT!!!!!!!!

All right then Keep your plant..... Just Don't Expect Me To Come Back And Give You Anything..... *Leaves*

Good Riddance!!! Mom Do We Have A Shovel? I Want To Use One.

I don't know maybe..... Yes. We Have Two Shovels. Now What Was That Yelling About?

Uhh...... Nothing? Hey I've Got More Mail!

Ok But This Chat Is OVER!! Hey... Where did That Plant Come From...? Kyle? And To Think He's A Adult.... :mellow:

---------------------------------

All right. His Mail's Luck!! Let's See....

Money: ☻☻

Connecting:☻

Health:☻☻☻

Kyle How Much Do You Weigh Now.....?

.... ;) 30....?

Yay The Minimum!!! *Dances, Puts On Music* Go Kyle, It's Your Birthday, Go Kyle It's Your birthday....!! We Never Did Use The Shovel... Wanna Use It?

That Was Weird...... Yeah!!

Ok Let's Use It!! O: Kyle Your Going To Get Fat Again. If You Eat That... Cake.

But Mom I Found It!

Ok Ok.... Oops We'll See You Soon TT! Very Soon! Bye!

Tamabunny~

Eh I Know I Just Posted But.... KYLE HAD TO GET MAIL!! Oops. I'm Afraid To Open It..... What Is It Anyway...? Get Ready....

[SIZE=21pt]Kyle got another Job letter!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Not That I'm Not Happy With The Job He All ready has I Do Like The Weight game and all but I WANNA PLAY THE DOCTOR GAME!!!!!! Ok Let's Open.... Weight, School,Bakery,Tv Station, Bank. No Doctor. :( Well Bank's Very,Very Close So Let's See..... x x x Poohey. Tv Station's Good Too...... OOO Yay!! I'm Glad I Got Today's Pay Before He Switched. :furawatchi: Hmmm....... Nothing Else Really New. Oh Here's A Awnser To Why I'm Not Doing Pic's. My Camera Has Really Dark Pic's And It's Bearly Seeable. But... Maybe Pic's Tommrow! If Not I'll Draw Him!! O: He's 6 Today He Should Be Married.... Oh.. I Know Why. I Started Him Waaaaaaaayyyyy After Matchmaker time's So He Wont Marry Katie Intill Tommrow. Good. I Still Want Him Here For A Bit.

Oh Before I Forget. I'll Post in Here Around Let's See.... 4:30 ish For Central. School Starts Tommrow. :( Though, I'll Get To See My Bestest Buddy Ever. That'll Be Fun. :furawatchi: *Gags* Kyle Your Hungry AGAIN!?!

Yeah. \ Thought's Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA!!!!\

Argh. It Looks Like You A Bottom Less Pit Right Now..... But You Work Alot So I Don't Mind that much. :furawatchi: Yay For Your Diet Kyle!!

Uh Yeah.... Yay.....

I'll Probably Post Later. Intill Then Bye!!

Tamabunny~

[SIZE=21pt]I was Wrong! O:[/SIZE]

Kyle Got A Wife Offer!!! Listen.... Matchmaker's Gray, Kyle's Red, I'm Hot pink.

------------------------------------------------

*Rings Doorbell* Hello? I'm Here to offer Kyle A Wife!

A Wife? Come in!! Kyle!!!! It's The Matchmaker!!! She's Here to offer you A Wife!!

Yikes!!! I Hope I Look All right. Oh Wait it's just A Picture.... Oh Well!

Hello. Did I come to the right house?

Yes!! Can I See The Picture?

Yes. *Shows*

WHERE'S KATIE?!?!?! THAT'S NOT KATIE!! SHE'S UGLY!!!!

So I guess that's A no? *Feels small*

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT...... YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!

uh then bye. *Feels like ant and leaves*

Oh My. KYLE!!!! NOW SHE MIGHT NOT COME BACK!!!

Oops. Did I Lose my temper? *small*

YES!!!! Oh well. Will you only marry Katie?

Yeah. I refuse anything else unless it's A Mimitchi.

Ok. Good to know. But I Would stick with Katie. No Mimitchi.

Awwwww.......

---------------------------

Hmm.... I Might Set the time foward So He'll Find Katie And Marry Her. I'll Tell You When It Comes! Until Then Goodbye.

Tamabunny~

[SIZE=21pt] It's Katie, It's Katie, It's Katie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

On The Second Try It Happened!!!

------------------------

Uh... Hello. Can You Get Kyle?

KYLE!!!!

What?

It's The Matchmaker.

This May Please You More. *Show's Katie's Pic*

IT"S KATIE, IT"S KATIE!!!!!

It's Katie? IT"S KATIEEE!!!!!!!!

Hi Kyle.

GET OUTTA HERE MATCHMAKER!!!!

*Run's Out Door* Ahhh!!!!!

AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!

I Love you Kyle. I Never Want To Leave you. *Kisses*

I Love You Too Katie.*Kisses*

*Fireworks Go*

Awwwwww....... He's So Cute! What Should We Name Him Kyle?

Hmmm..... Maybe We Should Ask Tama Talker's To Give Us A Boy Name. So PM Mom If You Have A Boy Name! If You Don't We Have A List Going In Back Up!!

Awww.... He's Too Cute!! *Talks With Kyle And Katie Privately* Ok The Back Up Name Is Sock.

---------------------------------------

Ok! Uh.... He's Got Mail!! What Is It...? Luck!!!

Money: ☻☻

Connecting: ☻

Health: ☻☻

Yay!!!! Uh.... Nothing Else..... I Guess Bye For Tonight..... WAIT!!!! IF YOU REALLY LIKE THIS LOG PM ME AND YOUR PM WILL BE IN THIS LOG! Now Bye!!!!

Tamabunny~

Hi It's Kyle! Mom Couldn't Write A Log Today Because she was wayyy too busy. She Doesen't Even Know I'm Writing this! Katie's Asleep And i'm on Baby Patrol. If Sock Wake's up I'm Going To Be There So He Won't Wake Katie Up. She's Going To Do This For A Little Bit Tommorow. As We Leave Tommorow Or Today. I'll Miss Him, But Mom says That All Tamas Have To Go To Tama Town Once In Their Live's To Stay.

This Is Going To Be Pretty Short Because I'm Very Sleepy And Would Like To Go To Bed At The First Chance.

Sock:Wa Wa Go.

That's Sock. Isn't He Just Adorable?

Honey, Do You Want To Go To Bed And I'll Take Care Of Sock?

Sure Darling!! This Is Good Bye. I'll See You Tommorow. Hopefully. Good Bye!!

Hey.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE COMPUTER?!?!?! Hi Socky!!

Fwa Fwa. Mommy.

HE SAID MOMMY!!!!!! TO ME!!!!! *Dances*

Yikes!!! BYE!!! *Run's fast*

Tamabunny~

Gee, Two Days All ready? Wow. Here's A Update. Kyle left....Wendsday night? Yeah. Sockie's On The Screen Crying. I Haven't Felt Like Starting Him. Maybe On The Weekend. Wait....

[SIZE=21pt]37 Vievs!!?!?!? [/SIZE]

Thanks Everyone!!!! Just Remeber.... If You Like This Log PM Me and you'll get in this log!! Anyway... I Think This'll Be Goodnight for tonight. I'm Very Sleepy. Well.... See You Tommrow. Hopefully. No Pepieness in this post. Not really. Sorry. I'll Try Better Tommrow. Bye. Wait!! Sockie Would like to say something. Ok Sockie. And, You Didin't Send Names In So His Name is Sock.

Waa naa. Mummy? I'm Seepy. Hi!

Ok sockie. I Gotta go put Sockie to bed. Bye! I Might update after that.

Buy!!

He Said Buy!!! Awwwww..... *Admires*

Tamabunny~

P.S. I Just Found Kyle's Leaveing Note!! It's Says, 'Bye Mom. Talk care of Sock.I Left You A Present. Katie Left Sock one. I Hope You Have A Good Time. Kyle' The Present Is A Family Pic!! Sock got Booties. :3 Ok. Now Bye.

Hi! WOW!!!! 45 Views!!! THANK YOU!!!!! Anyway... I Came here to show you The Family Pic. Here it is!!!Click here

Well That's it! Sockie isin't up yet. I might do that sometime. Anyway, Bye For now!!

Tamabunny~

I've Decided To Start Sockie Up. B.... Name Screen... 4 Meals...Another Meal.... One more game.. Finally!! Full. I made Sockies Bootie's but... He Can Only Wear On on his head Because he Doesen't have any Feet. :3 Sockie Would You Like To Talk?

---------------------

Muummy I poopies.

Uh Oh.... All better!!!

Fwhi. Iw scok. Muummy. Iw wove moo.

HE SAID I LOVE YOU!!! AND MOO!!! He He... SOCKIE"S SICK!!!!!! I MUST FIX IT!!!! There. My Sockie's All better. :3

Phank moo Muummy.

Your Welcome Sockies. :3 He's Too cute. :) I need to make A Picture Of Him With His Bootie On His Head.

Muummy. Iw cwanna Pway.

All right Sockies!! :3 Sockies You Wont Play! Hmmm... He Needs One More Pound And Then Playtime!!

Muummy Iw Poopwies Abain.

Again!!!?! All right...

Iw Hugey Abain.

I'm Going to be pooped after this X-X Now He's All Full again!! Let's Check the shop...

Ice Cream 350gp

Tacos 600gp

Bow (Girly Thing So No. Not For My Manly Sockies. LOL) 1000gp

Pasta 800gp

Hmm.... Lets Get ICE CREAM for my Sockies. :3 There.

Muummy...... Iw Sweepy.....

It's Not Your Nap Time Yet Sockies.

Iw Poopwies abain.

Ugh.... This Means More Empty Meeters....

Muummy Iw Hungy And Iw Cwanna Pway Abain.

X_X *Faints* All Better.... YESSS!!!!!!!!!! A NAP!!!!!! FINNALY!!!!!!! Here's Sockies Booties. And I'm Drawing Sockies Bootie On His Head! :3 NOOO!!!!!!! HE'S AWAKE!!!! *Faints*

Muummy Iw Pwoopwie. Awnd Hungy Awnd Iw W- Iw Swad!!!

Uh Oh.... There! How's A Praise And A Cleaning?

Way!!!! Iw Swtill Hungy Awnd Iw Swtill Wawna Pway.

Ok, Ok, Ok..... Sockies!!! No Your Not!!!

Owops. Bwut Iw Awm Hungy.

All right Sockies. :3 And Here's Sockies With His Bootie On His Head. :3

Iw Pwoopwie Abain.

NOO!!!! X_X

Iw Wawnna Pway.

Really Sockie I Can't Stand This. X_X Ugh.... How Much Longer?

Iw Dwon't Kwnow Muummy.

X_X Nevermind. Poopie Again!!! And Hungry! YESSS!!!!! IT"S OVER!!!!! HE"S A HODITCHI(sp? He's The Star Tod.)!!!

-------------------------

Woah That Was Hard. I'll See You Tommrow!! Bye!

BYE!!!!

Tamabunny~

Hi!! Sockie's A Teen!!! Sockies Gonna Make Me Rich Sock..... Oh Yeah. Sockie's A Dimond!! A Dimond With A Sock on its Head. LOL. That's Funny.... *Hears A Crash* Uh oh.......

SOCKIES-- LIGHT BLUE

ME--HOT PINK

----------------

What Was THAT?!?!?!?

Uhh..... Nothin'.

Yes Sometin'. *See's Broken Pot* OMGosh (No Dirty Words Around My House ;) ) SOCKIES!!!! My Granny's pot.....

Oops....Sorry Mom...... Can I Go To Tama Town?

WILL YOU REPLACE THAT POTTY FOR GRANNY!?!?!?!?!(Very Precious pot)

Uh...... I guess.....

NO!!!!!!!! THE COMPUTER'S TOO SLOW!!

_ :lol: _ :D _:D_ -_- _-_________

oOPS.....

Sockies What Happend....??? (Right Now I'm Scared..)

The Power Went Out.....

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What Mom!?!?! Are You Ok!?!?! Did someone Get you!?!?! MOM!?!?!

Yeah someone got me Sockies. YOU!!!

Oops....

Awww.... That's All right. *Turns lights back on* You Squishied Me Aginst the power switch.... AND IT HURTTTTT.

Sorry Mom....

That's Ok but--

MOM IT'S THE FRIGE!!! I'M GOING TO GO TALK TO IT!!!!!

OK......... (BTW, The Frige is in Cadet bule.)

Sockies Dcuession with the frige:

Now Give Me My Toy Back!!!

I Never took your toy!! I'M A FRIGE I HOLD FOOD!!! WHAT WOULD I WANT WITH YOUR TOY!?!?!?!

You Took My Toy!!!! GIVE IT BACK!!!! BEFORE I GET MOM TO GET A NEW FRIGE AND REPLACE YOU!!!

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I Still never took your toy......

LIER!!!!!!! *Tackels frige*

OWW!!! AHH!! AGH!!! QUIT!!! I!! NEVER!!!! OW!!! TOOK!!! AGH!!! YOUR!!!! AHHHH!!!! TOY!!!!!!!!! QUIT PINCHING!!!!!!

--------------------------------

Ok.... That was wierd.... I Just going to leave them alone.... I'm Innocent.... Uh.. Bye....

I'M GONNA GET YOU FRIGE!!!!!!!

Uh............. uh........ Bye....... SOCKIES STOP KILLING THE FRIGE!!!!!!!! Teenagers....

I HEARD THAT!!!!

Ugh......

Tamabunny~

P.S. I Must Be Negleting him because he two empty on both meeters!! *Fixes* All Better. Wow. He Needs A Diet BADDDD.

Wowie Wow Wow!~!!!!! 67 VIEWS~~~~!!!!!!! Yippie-Yay!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!! Also the reason I haven't been posting on here and updateing is because I've had Alot going on lately, and..... He's paused. He would have Died otherwise. I'll Run him tommrow. I promise. Hopefully..... He Turned Into A Mini Kyle... Oh Gosh X_X I Might not want to run him if he's A Mini Kyle...... I Want to kill him at the tought...... Eh nevermind. He was sick and had two poopies when I paused him. Probly all empty on hearts too.....

OFF TOPIC: I'm going to give you all A Recpie every 5 post so get ready. It Will be in A P.S. Thanky you.

Well uh..;........ I LIKE PIE!!!! And uhhh...... COOKIES!!!!! OK..... Totally off topic. And Another thing.... Every month I'll Change my Color. Who knows what I'll Be In Feburary..... Ah Ha!!!! Baby Blue. :rolleyes: That's Perfect...... Oh!! This post is much,much,much.... Well you get idea. It's Longer than I Expected!! So Bye Bye!!!!

Tamabunny~

P.S. All most forgot!!!

Strawberry Delight

2 Cups Strawberry pie filling

1 Can Sweetend condense milk

1 sm. tub cool whip

1/2 cup chopped pecans

Mix together pie filling and condense milk and put in freezer to get cold. Then put cool whip over top as icing top with chopped pecans.

Hope you like it!!!

Hello!! Sockie Will Be Started In One Hour And 30 Minutes So If Anyone Reads This, Please PM me to remind me then. ^_^ Thankies. (If You Also Want To Talk To Me Go On Tama Chat) So Uh............ I Don't Have Anything else to say for now..... Oh Wait I Know!!!! I Hope Sockie Is Not A Mini Kyle. X.X Now... I guess bye for now... BYE!!!

Tamabunny~

It Seems Like No One Reads My Log :( . I Forgot About Sockies And No One Reminded Me Like I Asked. Oh Well. I'll Have To Start Him On Sunday or Monday. WARNING: There will be Extremely Big Letters In A Minute.

[SIZE=21pt]If you like my Log PM me And I'll Put it in this log!![/SIZE]

Now You Can't Say I Diden't Warn you. ;) Ok I Know What My Tamas Are In But I Have No Idea Where They Are. They(For now means)-V5 And V5.5 And Another V5. They Are In A Plastic Bag Where My Tooth Brush And Toothpaste Where When I Went To.... I Wanna Say Minasoda For Some Reason... :eek: But That's Not It..... Oh Well. I Keep thinking it's called Sock. :eek: :eek: It'd Be Very Funny If It is. Uh...... Really If You Want To Talk To Me, Go To Tama Chat. I'll Possibly Be There. Uh.... I Guess Bye!!!!

Tamabunny~

Sock is A Fuzball!!!! What did you Say Sock?

Mom We Got Fan Mail!!!!

Oh Wow Lets See... Uhg... I... Can't... Open... It....

Here Mom Let Me. *Opens Real Easy*

.-. Here's The Mail!!!!

I love your log!

Sock is funny.

I guess Sock's dad was a Togetchi?

Still, your log is somewhat lol.

Sock is a Daiytchi. That's the crystal tamagotchi. (I think)

Love logs,

CheetahLoverGirl456
Thanks CheetahLoverGirl456!!!

Yeah Thanks!! o: I Just Noicted, SOCKIE IS A FUZZBALL JUST LIKE HIS DADDY WAS!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Great Mom You Are...... AND DON'T CALL ME SOCKIE!!!!!

Sheesh.... Sorry..... Oh!! I Forgot The Chat Barrier. *Brainfart* BTW, Sockie Changed His Color To Blue.

---------------------

Well Socki- Sock Have you thought About A Wife lately?

Yeah Mom.... I Get Really Sad Too.

Why?

Because I'm Over Weight. D':

Oh Sockie. We Can Fix That. If We Play Games And Your Job A Billion Times. :)

A BILLION TIMES!!?!?!? ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING!?!?!?!?

Oh.... Ok A Zillion.

A ZILLON!?!?! YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!

._. Mini Kyle..... I Give up on you....

THE FRIDGE!!!! I'M GOING TO TALK TO IT!!!!

._. The Fridge Is Gray This Time.

Fridge Chat

Hi Again Fridge!!

*Silent*

WAKE UP YOU FIRDGE!!!!

*Still Silent*

*Looks For Candy* Where's My Candy??

You Diden't Put Any Candy In Me.

Yes I Did. A Crunch Bar.

*Sweats* N-no You Diden't...

AH HA!!!! YOU ATE MY CANDY!!!

No I Diden't!!!!!

YES YOU DID!!! *Tackels*

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------

He He..... That Was Fun..... Anyway, Bye For Now!!!

Tamabunny~

Sorry I haven't been updateing. O: WAIT!!!

[SIZE=21pt]100 Views!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!![/SIZE]

Yippie~!!! New Goal!!! 150!!

Anyway... Sock's Paused With A Baby Girlie. :3 He's Been Paused Since..... A Week Or Two Ago? Anyway He Has A Baby And Is On Pause. I Really Just Came To Tell You Why I Haven't Been Updateing. So..... Anything Else To Say? Oh!! YES!!!

Well Hear This... I NEED A GIRL NAME!!! ANFACT A BUNCH OF GIRL NAMES WILL DO!!! PLEASE PM ME AND TELL ME THEM!! I'LL POST A NAME LIST RIGHT NOW!!!!

Name List:

Apple

Bunny

Bella

Shell

Mimi

Fi fi

Lucy

Love

Heart

Lu lu

Milly

Fira

Tink

Missy

Misty

And That's it For Now... But Don't Forget!! I Really Need Them I Think!!! So... If Anyone Reads This, I Might Be Back Later.... Not Sure Yet... Anyway Bye~!!

Tamabunny~

o: I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING~!!!! Well Let's see if I have a excuse.... Ah ha~! First, he was on pause with his baby girlie, Then I let my friend borrow it ( And She Diden't kill him! o: She Actully Did A good job....), Then I have him And I forgot to update yesterday. x.x But now I remembered~! =D o: I forgot.... I Have To Do The Groth Cycle.... x.x Here It Is....

Alice:

Tusbutchi (F),

Hodotchi (o: Starfish Tama.),

Ura Young Marotchi.

That's It For now. :3 o: She's Cute.... o: Must Do A Picture~! Or 10..... x3 But.... The thing is it's Cloudy and my camera is dark anyway..... D= *Looks At Girl Name List And Then At The Name Alcie* x3 I Named Her A Difrent Name. o: I Was Going To Name Her Allie And Then I Thought Of Alice. It Seemed To Fit Well.... xD I Must Have Been Thinking About Alice In Wonderland. o: She Got Some Mail.... o: I Must Give You Some Up dates....

Money: ☻☻☻ (=D)

Connection: ☻☻

Health: ☻☻

That's That.... He- She! o:< I Have To Get Used To She After Only Having Boys..... Anyway.... She Also Got A Visit By The King. o: It Was The Same Allmost As Earlier. The King, He Leaves A Pressie (This Is Where It Get's Diffrent =D.), She Get's A Chocolate Heart. o: I've Been Thinking..... ooooo: THE KING LOVES ALICE!!!

Edit: Sorry I Accadently Posted It. D=

He's Given Her Some Flowers, ( oooo: Dateing Tecnice!) And Then A Chocolate Heart. o: That's Odd...... ooo: I forgot To Mention.... She Atomatcally Fired Her Pre-K Teacher And I Haven't Got Her Into Highschool.... Yet.... But I Will Now! =D Wait.... o: She Must Have Read This Because She's Takeing A Bath To Get Clean For Her Teacher. oooo: =D Good Clean Girl Alice! Yes Yes..... Hmmm..... Did I Forget Anything~? Oh! Yes! Her Item List. :3

Item List:

Mirror-1 (Bathroom Break :3 All Clean!)

Skirt-2( BTW, The - 1-50 Does Not Mean That I Have That Many. That's The Number. =D)

Maracas-3

RC UFO-4

Cap-5

Coo Coo Clock-6

Bow-7

Trumpet-8

Flowers-9

Pencil-10

o: She Had A PENCIL!?!?! o: And No Plant? -Shivers- I'm Getting Feaked Out. oo: First She Took A Bath To Get Clean For Her Teacher, Then She's Missing A Plant And Has A Pencil..... ooooo: I Forgot Something Else.... THE RECPIE!!! I'll Get It In A Minute.... After I Take Her To School. o:< Away..... Mr. Turtle...... OMGosh!!!!! SHE'S BLUSHING!!!! SHE LIKES MR.TURTLE!!!! The King's Going To Be Sad.... o: Anyway..... RECPIE!!!!

*Is Going To Look On All Recipes And Cheat. >:3*

COCONUT MAROON BROWNIES

INGERDENTS

1 cup butter, softened

2 cups white sugar

4 eggs

1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract

2 cups all-purpose flour

3/4 teaspoon cream of tartar

1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder

1/2 cup chopped walnuts

4 cups unsweetened flaked coconut

1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk

1 tablespoon vanilla extract

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch baking pan.

2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla. Combine the flour, cream of tartar and cocoa; stir into the egg mixture until well blended. Fold in walnuts. Spread half of this mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.

3. Make the middle layer. In a medium bowl, stir together the coconut, sweetened condensed milk and 1 tablespoon vanilla. Carefully layer this over the chocolate layer in the pan. Top with the remaining chocolate batter. Spread to cover evenly.

4.Bake for 45 to 50 minutes in the preheated oven, until top is no longer shiny. Cool in the pan before cutting into bars.

o: I'll Take Pic's And Stuff..... But I'll Either Post It Later Or Tommrow. o: So For Now.... BYE!

Tamabunny~

P.S I'm Going To Keep My Hot Pink Color For The Rest Of This Log. Sorry. D= And I Have A Reason. It's Going To Confuse Everbody. D=

P.P.S I'm Uploading The Picture's. =D

Last edited by a moderator:
OFF TOPIC: I'm going to give you all A Recpie every 5 post so get ready. It Will be in A P.S. Thanky you.
o: Oops. I Forgot To Do It In A PS. Oh Well. ^.^ Forget That. Anyway... The Picture's Aren't Done. D= I Just Wanted To Point That Out Really Quick. =D Anyway... Bye Till The Picture's Are Done~! ^.^

Tamabunny~

P.S o: I Erased The Rest Because The Post Was Really Long And All I Needed Was That Anyway. ^.^

Latest posts

Back