My cousin is 3 months pregnant!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Summer*

Reaction score
I waited to tell you this just because I wanted make I had all my facts right.

My cousin, Kristy, Is 3 months pregnant!

I'm going to have a second cousin in 6 months!

She's only 20. I love Kristy very much even though I have only met her once or twice.

You see, My Dad lost contact with his family when I was a baby so the last time they saw me before last year was when I was a baby. The only reason they came back into contact was because my Dad's adoption mother died so at the funeral they promised that they would stay in contact and they did. Today we went to see my Aunty Tracey and my cousin Nathaniel and my little baby cousin Destiny. Destiny is beautiful! She's so pretty! And, well, Nathaniel kind of loves Bindi Irwin...

So at Christmas last year we all went up to Gladstone which is where my Aunty Cathy lives... All of us except Aunty Tracey because she just had Destiny and my Uncle Troy who just got married and also had a baby boy called Edward!

I can't wait to see everyone again!

Congratulations :D

My 20 year old cousin Sophie is also pregnant. But she's not even engaged. Hah. How predictable.

Congrats to her! I remember when my sister was pregnant. It was so fun thinking of names. xD

Oh my goodness- Congratulations!

She may be young, but there's nothing like the miracle of giving birth.

Or at least that's what I've heard. Tehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back