My dog called 911 O_o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie__Rox

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Well, I was on TamaTalk on my couch with my dog, Shiloh, and the phone was beside me. I heard all these buttons beep and Shiloh was stepping all over the phone. I'm like "Shi.. what did you call?" I look at the phone, "91111112" I'm like, "Oh me jee.. you phoned 911!" (in some countries it's 999.. for me, it's 911) I hung up. And the phone rang later on, I'm like "Is this 911?" A guy said "Yes, is everything ok?" I told him what happened, "Sorry, my dog was stepping all over the phone and dialed your numer" "Are you sure?" I'm like, "Yes!" "Ok then. Well, tell your dog that 911 is only for emergencies. ;) " He was really nice. xD

Later on, Shiloh hopped on the computer while I was on. My dad's like, 'She's just trying to go online." xD :D

Haha! That's a very clever dog you have there! ;)

When I was little and didn't know much, I used to call 911 just to hear the police officer say "hello?"! :D Then they called and my parents talked to them about it and my mom then told me it's only for emergencies, hehe. :D

How Cute! :)

Its a really good thing that Police Man was nice. My mom didn't mean to, but she called 911, she was typing in some number, and she put 911 in it..oppsy!! :lol:

-NINJA

happy new year! 2♥♥7

Lol Your dog must be smart! Once my dog stepped on the phone and it started ringing, but we hung up quickly. :) The next time he happened to run across the phone, My my said, "Skippy, who ya gonna call?" And then My dad, my sister and I all said at the same time: "GHOST BUSTERS!!!" lol it was funny, but it freaked out the dog. :lol: :D :D

Clever dog. Now, all you gotta do is teach her to do it if you scream. That would be cool. xD Not to mention helpful in real emergencies.

Well, I was on TamaTalk on my couch with my dog, Shiloh, and the phone was beside me. I heard all these buttons beep and Shiloh was stepping all over the phone. I'm like "Shi.. what did you call?" I look at the phone, "91111112" I'm like, "Oh me jee.. you phoned 911!" (in some countries it's 999.. for me, it's 911) I hung up. And the phone rang later on, I'm like "Is this 911?" A guy said "Yes, is everything ok?" I told him what happened, "Sorry, my dog was stepping all over the phone and dialed your numer" "Are you sure?" I'm like, "Yes!" "Ok then. Well, tell your dog that 911 is only for emergencies. :) " He was really nice. xD
Later on, Shiloh hopped on the computer while I was on. My dad's like, 'She's just trying to go online." xD :D
I heard that there was this chimpanze or something, and the owner was blind and/or was in a wheelchair and the owner got hurt and the chimpanze called 911 so the ambulance came and helped the owner.

Camelle

LOL! :)

Thats funny. :p

My cousin (when he was young) typed the number for the police by accident when he was just playing around.. I think they called back also. I wonder if he now remembers that he did that. I'll ask him next time I see him. :D

LOL! :) Thats funny. :p

My cousin (when he was young) typed the number for the police by accident when he was just playing around.. I think they called back also. I wonder if he now remembers that he did that. I'll ask him next time I see him. :D
When I was 6, I saved my sister's life by dialing 911! CAmelle the heroic 1st garder!

XCamelleD

Lol that's a bad thing, but good thing you answered 'cause they can track you and come over and it wouldnt be good if they came all that way to figure out a dog can dial 911 XD.

Hopefully that doesn't happen again.

Lol that's a bad thing, but good thing you answered 'cause they can track you and come over and it wouldnt be good if they came all that way to figure out a dog can dial 911 XD.
Hopefully that doesn't happen again.

Camelle- I've heard of those pets before. I read about them in this Discovery Girls magazine sometime ago. :(

To everyone that wants my dog now- No way!! I've had her for two weeks, lol :mametchi: Not just yet!
I know. Even if you just dial their number and a bunch of other numbers after that they still get a call. My friend at her house on was caling her friend, and she's all 'I'm going to phone 911" She dials 911, and like.. 6057285 at the end and later on the phone rang, and she answered it.. it was the police and she just hung up. :mellow: Next we got a visit from the cops. Lol :mimitchi: Her parents wouldn't stop swearing at her...

jappyx and tw- LOL :ph34r:

Camelle- I read about those pets before in a discovery girls magazine.

To everyone that wants my dog now- No way!! I've only had her for two weeks! :unsure: Not just yet, lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
i remember when i was free years olf a dialed 999 and i did not know what that was when i was 3 and i said down the phone "fire fire" and then my mum told the opirator what happened and then it was done with

In school when i when i was in P2 my teacher blindfolded us then we had to dial 999 into a phone that wasn't working... I'm proud to say that I ws the one who done it fastest, I'll help anyone when anything's crowding my eyes FAST!

Aw - You have a very funny & smart dog there! :wacko:

When me & my friends were younger, we use to phone random numbers and have silly conversations with random people - hehe, that was so funny! :lol:

Once, in Year 6, I was fiddling with my mobile/cell phone without looking at it when it started to ring & I'd accidently typed in the number to a Chinease restaurant! :unsure: (lol!) So I was about to hang up when my friend took over the phone and ordered a pizza using the address and phone number of a girl called Rachel she didn't like at school. Then she also booked Rachel a table for 5 people the have dinner there the next day... :lol: :furawatchi:

-sk8er girl-

Aw - You have a very funny & smart dog there! :huh: When me & my friends were younger, we use to phone random numbers and have silly conversations with random people - hehe, that was so funny! :huh:

Once, in Year 6, I was fiddling with my mobile/cell phone without looking at it when it started to ring & I'd accidently typed in the number to a Chinease restaurant! ^_^ (lol!) So I was about to hang up when my friend took over the phone and ordered a pizza using the address and phone number of a girl called Rachel she didn't like at school. Then she also booked Rachel a table for 5 people the have dinner there the next day... :huh: ^_^

-sk8er girl-
lol

Well, I was on TamaTalk on my couch with my dog, Shiloh, and the phone was beside me. I heard all these buttons beep and Shiloh was stepping all over the phone. I'm like "Shi.. what did you call?" I look at the phone, "91111112" I'm like, "Oh me jee.. you phoned 911!" (in some countries it's 999.. for me, it's 911) I hung up. And the phone rang later on, I'm like "Is this 911?" A guy said "Yes, is everything ok?" I told him what happened, "Sorry, my dog was stepping all over the phone and dialed your numer" "Are you sure?" I'm like, "Yes!" "Ok then. Well, tell your dog that 911 is only for emergencies. ^_^ " He was really nice. xD
Later on, Shiloh hopped on the computer while I was on. My dad's like, 'She's just trying to go online." xD ^_^
haha, thats a very funny story!

It reminds me of the time when I accidnetly called 911. I was about 5 years old and at he wave pool XD It was a lady on the phone and asked if everything was O.K. I was too scrared so i asked my dad to 'answer' the phone for me. He was like, " You called the polce!?" And he was frioghting me that the cops would show and take me away. XD

-KG-

Sk8ter girl: When I was in my pre-teens and early teens, I liked to do that. I remeber I called the dentist and asked if he liked pie XDD! LOL random! Mandy once called the spa and asked What's your favorite color XP!

Jappyx: That must have been funny! What did the police say?

Camelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back