My dog called 911 O_o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was on TamaTalk on my couch with my dog, Shiloh, and the phone was beside me. I heard all these buttons beep and Shiloh was stepping all over the phone. I'm like "Shi.. what did you call?" I look at the phone, "91111112" I'm like, "Oh me jee.. you phoned 911!" (in some countries it's 999.. for me, it's 911) I hung up. And the phone rang later on, I'm like "Is this 911?" A guy said "Yes, is everything ok?" I told him what happened, "Sorry, my dog was stepping all over the phone and dialed your numer" "Are you sure?" I'm like, "Yes!" "Ok then. Well, tell your dog that 911 is only for emergencies. :eek: " He was really nice. xD
Later on, Shiloh hopped on the computer while I was on. My dad's like, 'She's just trying to go online." xD :eek:
Does ur dog think it's a human??

LOL! I never did that. but I remember this little girl (age 3 at preschool) she called 000 because her mum was having a heart attack and she got an award! :furawatchi: SHE WAS SO CUTE!

~SG~

Lol Your dog must be smart! Once my dog stepped on the phone and it started ringing, but we hung up quickly. :lol: The next time he happened to run across the phone, My my said, "Skippy, who ya gonna call?" And then My dad, my sister and I all said at the same time: "GHOST BUSTERS!!!" lol it was funny, but it freaked out the dog. :hitodetchi: :blink: :D
Ok can you tell why this happened?

We hung up quickly. :D The next time he happened to run across the phone, My my said, "Skippy, who ya gonna call?" And then My dad, my sister and I all said at the same time: "GHOST BUSTERS!!!" lol it was funny, but it freaked out the dog. :D :D :D
That was funny! I have a video of it! The song..

Click Here for the Ghost Busters Music Video!

Whoa.. that is one FUNKY dog..

I have a brother, 1 and a half.. and he's obsessed with phones. He managed to call 911 and well.. you know what happens next..

-TP-

LOL! I never did that. but I remember this little girl (age 3 at preschool) she called 000 because her mum was having a heart attack and she got an award! :huh: SHE WAS SO CUTE!
~SG~
What was her name? Where did she live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back