my dog died!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_angel16

Reaction score
i have 6 dogs and one of my favorite and smartest and more

playful dog dies from drowning in my pool and no one was there

cauz i was in school to say her. my dad and my sister was most saddest

cauz it was their favorite dog. she was cute and polite dog and always cheer me

up after school. she had to die right before my birthday, my b-day is nov 8 and she died

on nov 7th!

we got to new dogs afterwards, we buried her in our garden and i still gave flowers to her.

we had 2 dead dogs buried as well in our garden, one was a very special dog and we

even had a special gravestone made especially for her. her name, her death day and her

b-day.

i may not cry for them anymore, but i still miss all the passed away dogs...... :)

Awww I'm so sorry about your dog. I know how it feels to have a pet die my hamster died when I was in 5th grade. I cried so much because I loved her. :) :p B)

As soon as I saw you're topic my eyes just went "whoa". I got a big shock.

I feel really sorry for you. I just wonder why they say that dogs can naturally doggie paddle when they can't. I can't understand.

My brother's guinea pig died on his birtday. It was the first death me or any of my brothers had expirenced. It was raining, so that added to the sadness. We had to bury him, so that made my brother late for his party. He was only 6, so you could imagine how upset he was.

One of my guinea pigs, Lucky, died on the second last day of school when I was in grade 5. they day before, I think it was a Wednesday, I got a xmas present form one of my friends. It was a badge with an angel and a purple heart dangling from the angel's hands. It represented hope. That day I came back home from school and at about 5pm I checked on the guinea pigs and gave them lettuce. Lucky didn't sniff the lettuce or even pay attention. I didn't understand why Lucky would not accept her fav food. I got my mum and she said we should take her to the vet. So we did. The vet said she had pnemonia, a kind of common, but not that common, diseise for guinea pigs. We got medicine and stuff for her and she looked like she was getting better. That night I wouldn't let her out of my sight, so she slept in the carrier cage in my room. She was fine the next morning, but I was still worried. I got ready for school and put the 'hope' badge on, I was hoping she would survive. I mean, after 3 near-death expirences (that's why I called her Lucky) you wouldn't expect her luck to run out at that moment. Well when I came home form school, I asked my mum if she was ok. She slowly shook her head. She told me the story; at about 9am Lucky didn't look so good so Mum took her out of the carrier cage to the vet. She took her into the car. Se took her out of the cage to stroke her, like my mum knew it was going to happen. And seconds later, Lucky died in my Mum's eyes. My eyes started getting all teary and I was REALLY upset. The saddest thing about it is that I never got a single picture of her. So I sat down that night and drew a picture of her.

A few nights later I had a really good dream. It was Lucky, sailing away on a boat saying "Don't forget me..." in an echoing voice. It actually felt quite real. It assureed me that Lucky was never going to leave me and she will remain in my mind until I die.

Just remember that no matter if they are living or dead, they will always be with you in your heart.

I am so sorry!! It is amazing cause you have so many dogs!! I only have 1!! Anyway, I am truly sorry!! Your dog will never be forgotten!!

Awwww.... This topic almost has me crying!!!! :( :'( I'm SO sorry about you dog...

I know how it feels...My dog, Sparky (A pomerrainian.) , died too and my little hamster Peanut...(A dwarf hamster.)

~AG11 :)

i have 6 dogs and one of my favorite and smartest and more playful dog dies from drowning in my pool and no one was there

up after school. she had to die right before my birthday, my b-day is nov 8 and she died

on nov 7th!

we got to new dogs afterwards, we buried her in our garden and i still gave flowers to her.

we had 2 dead dogs buried as well in our garden, one was a very special dog and we

even had a special gravestone made especially for her. her name, her death day and her

b-day.

i may not cry for them anymore, but i still miss all the passed away dogs...... ;)
I'm sorry about that, I had a dog but they ran away. I know exactly how you feel, when I lost my dog I felt like there was nothing else to make me

happy so I know that time heals nothing

I am truly sorry my cat pepper died and she was alive my whole life you don't even know the worse of my pain...we only got 5 pictures of her only 1 was good, I feel horrible and she died in october 20 is NOT my luck number...*Cries*

sooo sory and sad :p i know how you feel cuz my dog luna ran a way!! B) :( and sume of are cats ran a way and 2 died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my fave cat and doggg i miss MISS!! youu YOU!!!!!!!LUNA was the best!!! that dog can say *i love you* but i didnt get 2 here it yet!! she ran out my door 1 time but we got her back and then she got out that door more.. and then see was gone FOREVER. well she wil be in me heart!!! lunnna comme BAACK!!!!

and i still have her tags... she forgot them!!! soo if sume 1 finds that dog that dont know whos dog it is :( :( :(

byyyeeee lunnna!!! :( :( :( :( :( ;) :D :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 6 dogs and one of my favorite and smartest and more playful dog dies from drowning in my pool and no one was there

on nov 7th!

b-day.

i may not cry for them anymore, but i still miss all the passed away dogs...... ;)
OMGGG U HaVe ThE SaMe b-day as me!!!!!

but u criede a lot hu?

because 1 time my puppy got lost 4 a week and i kept on crying all that time even do i knew 1 day was gonna come back...but wen it passes away i willl cry my eyes out because i know she is not gonna come bak :D :D :D :huh: :huh: :huh:

Omg. I'm reading this topic again and I swear i'm REALLY crying.... ;)

~AG11

As soon as I saw you're topic my eyes just went "whoa". I got a big shock. I feel really sorry for you. I just wonder why they say that dogs can naturally doggie paddle when they can't. I can't understand.

My brother's guinea pig died on his birtday. It was the first death me or any of my brothers had expirenced. It was raining, so that added to the sadness. We had to bury him, so that made my brother late for his party. He was only 6, so you could imagine how upset he was.

One of my guinea pigs, Lucky, died on the second last day of school when I was in grade 5. they day before, I think it was a Wednesday, I got a xmas present form one of my friends. It was a badge with an angel and a purple heart dangling from the angel's hands. It represented hope. That day I came back home from school and at about 5pm I checked on the guinea pigs and gave them lettuce. Lucky didn't sniff the lettuce or even pay attention. I didn't understand why Lucky would not accept her fav food. I got my mum and she said we should take her to the vet. So we did. The vet said she had pnemonia, a kind of common, but not that common, diseise for guinea pigs. We got medicine and stuff for her and she looked like she was getting better. That night I wouldn't let her out of my sight, so she slept in the carrier cage in my room. She was fine the next morning, but I was still worried. I got ready for school and put the 'hope' badge on, I was hoping she would survive. I mean, after 3 near-death expirences (that's why I called her Lucky) you wouldn't expect her luck to run out at that moment. Well when I came home form school, I asked my mum if she was ok. She slowly shook her head. She told me the story; at about 9am Lucky didn't look so good so Mum took her out of the carrier cage to the vet. She took her into the car. Se took her out of the cage to stroke her, like my mum knew it was going to happen. And seconds later, Lucky died in my Mum's eyes. My eyes started getting all teary and I was REALLY upset. The saddest thing about it is that I never got a single picture of her. So I sat down that night and drew a picture of her.

A few nights later I had a really good dream. It was Lucky, sailing away on a boat saying "Don't forget me..." in an echoing voice. It actually felt quite real. It assureed me that Lucky was never going to leave me and she will remain in my mind until I die.

Just remember that no matter if they are living or dead, they will always be with you in your heart.
I'm crying more now!!!! ;) :D :D :D

~AG11 :'(

I frogot to say what Lucky's near death expiriences were!

Once my brother dropped her in the cage and broke Lucky's leg. We took her to the vet and the vet said she probably wouldn't survive because of the stress the bandage would be. SO with extra special care we managed to make her feel very comfy!

Another time we left my guinea pigs out in the sun. 3 of them died that day. One was a school guinea pig that we were supposed to be looking after for the holidays. The other two were mother and daughter, Coco and Ginger. Lucky nearly died. She was lying on her side looking half dead. But we got her some water and lettuce (her favourite food) and nursed her back to health!

The third time was when it was raining. Lucky nearly drowned because it was kind of a flood. She was dripping wet, so we dried her.

My dog nearly died once too. We were driving around because our house was having an inspection because we were going to move. We had to take Rex (my dog) with us because he would bark (he was very protective. Being blind and deaf never stopped him doing anything!). We got out of the car and left Rex in there by mistake. Later that night I asked "where's rex" and then dad is just "holy ****!" and he runs out to the car and unlocks it as soon as he could. He opened the car and saw rex not breathing, and lying on his side. He came back inside and said rex had died. My mum just ran straight for the bedroom and started crying. My mum was the one closest to Rex. Rex and his brother Smoky were found in an abandoned house by my uncle. Rex and Smoky were tied to a bar, far away from their food and water. ANIMAL CRUELTY!!!!!!! So my uncle took them home. He kept one (smoky) and we got the other. This was before I was born. It was probably about 1990.

Back to the story. So my mum was crying and dad was trying to comfort her. After a while, my brother asked "How did he die?" so Dad took us out to the car to show us. It was really hurtful. And then out of the blue, when dad patted his head, Rex jumped up like lightning! Being blind and deaf doesn't stop rex!

Unforunatly, we had to put Rex down about a year later. We buried him in my Nanna's backyard, with Lucky (not my guinea pig, Nanna's cat) and a few birds that had died in their backyard.

I think Smoky is still alive. My Uncle was supposed to come back from Ireland about a month ago, and he left Tyson and Smoky at home. I don't know if he gave them to someone to look after, but I hope they are alright.

I think I should stop talking now, but I have another story to tell. My other guinea pig Skittles died during a storm. We acidentally left them out in a storm, but only for about 2 minutes. Just before I was about to go outside and get them a huge bolt of lightning cracked. I didn't really want to bring them in after that, so my mum brought them in. Then a minute later, my mum says "the baby one is dead" Then I say "what? You sure?" and she nods her head. I was really upset. We didn't bury him until the next morning. I hardly got any sleep because I knew the cats might be able to get into the cage and eat him. I really didn't want that to happen. Only a while ago, I think I figured out how he died. Remember the huge bolt of lightning? Skittles was only a baby so maybe it scared him to death. If it scared me, it would have scared him, right?

Sorry if I'm blabbing too much. Just tell me and I'll shut my mouth, I mean, turn the computer off.

wow, what tragic stories from all of u, u guys really comfort me and don't worry anymore.

i got 2 new dogs and i'm happy enough, though it was really sad!

let me tell u a very lucky story that will cheer u up about my other dog:

it was new year and there were fire-crackers, when we finished the count down then

there was more fire-crackers!!! my dog was really scared and was hiding in the corner!

Then when we didn't take notice of her! she went under the gate and ran away!.... :mellow:

we went looking for her and told everyone and the guard that guards the house, the

next morning very very early my mom called for her and no sign. Then muffy (my dog

that ran away) came to the guard and my guard vrought back muffy!!!

we were so happy and so was she!

and that was a very lucky story! i thought i will never see her since new year count down!

looks like that brang luck! :) :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back