My drawing xD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eww.

Plagerism.

I am not here to fight, but to back up my twin. I really don't think it's fair that your drawing looks a lot like someone else's. How would you like it if someone drew a picture that lookd exactly like your "Thunder" wolf? I don't think you would. I mean, I would rather have you ADMIT you were copying than lie about it. You could PM or something to avoid and public shaming. I wouldn't be mad, and neither would Pyon or Chayoll.

~Storms <3

You guys are all acting insane, it's just a drawing of a wolf. Get. Over. It.

Amazing drawing Viv!

I just realized, there's like... a glow around her or something. If you look around her, there's like, a glowing light around her body. did you do that? or is it just the camera?

By the way, she's amazing . =)

A-ma-zing Vivi!

I can't draw like that. But surprisingly, I can sort of draw. By sort of, I mean I can draw cute little monster guys and smiling lightning strikes around them.

I can draw this one smiley thing which looks absolutely wrong. It's just something Im used to drawing now, lol. If you'd see it, you'd straight away notice. >.<

Eww.Plagerism.

I am not here to fight, but to back up my twin. I really don't think it's fair that your drawing looks a lot like someone else's. How would you like it if someone drew a picture that lookd exactly like your "Thunder" wolf? I don't think you would. I mean, I would rather have you ADMIT you were copying than lie about it. You could PM or something to avoid and public shaming. I wouldn't be mad, and neither would Pyon or Chayoll.

~Storms <3
._.;

I haven't used that DA account for ages, and if I've 'copied', I'm sorry, and I'll stop using that character.

I'll just use my other one, Bolt ._. [which looks like NO ONES]

And, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back