My Drawing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha I don't know how to CG it tho. lol I'm good with sketching for right now but thank you soo much!

I like it! You put in alot of detail and it's really nice. Did you use sketching pencils?

Its really good. I give it a 4/5. The reason not 4 a 5 is cause I dont see all the things u said was in there. Like oldage and drowning. srry. but its very good. I kind of found it disterbing tho. Cause its like death! Life and love is my thing!

Its really good. I give it a 4/5. The reason not 4 a 5 is cause I dont see all the things u said was in there. Like oldage and drowning. srry. but its very good. I kind of found it disterbing tho. Cause its like death! Life and love is my thing!
lol

The old age/sickness is in the face

And drowning was all the water drops on her and the seaweed hanging from her shoulder

Monchi: Yes i did use sketching pencils

Pyonchit: lol thanks

I really like it, the only thing that you could improve on is making the wings a little bit bigger. ^^

But otherwise, that's great! ^.~

It's good, but try making the water drops a little more realistic and the top of the head not so rough. Otherwise, its nice. 4/5.

@ Pyonchit: How do you know she didnt truly draw those drawings?

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't say she didn't draw it.

See, if I posted this:

Hay, that's nice! But ur art should be more pretty like mien lol look: [link]

That would be indeed very rude. See where I'm coming from?

Good- but as always, needs more practice. ^^

You can always take more practice.

The hair seems kind of fluffy and the water drops are really water drop-ish.

Good work. :]

OMG! I LOVE IT! -blinks-

I love the oxygen tube thingy, lol.

And just, wow! I would kill to draw like that!

Your so amazing at drawing! 10000000000000000000/10!

~Mango

Didn't say she didn't draw it.
See, if I posted this:

Hay, that's nice! But ur art should be more pretty like mien lol look: [link]

That would be indeed very rude. See where I'm coming from?
Mm, yes. I got confused when you said "I find it rude that you would use another's art sharing". I thought you meant she took someone else's art [as in claiming it as her own whereas she didn't really draw it] to stroke her own ego and get more attention for herself.

I love it! I think it's very good. I'm no expert or anything, but work on the hair a bit!

It's very good so 5/5! It's better than anything a could do!

Okay, that's it. I officialy hate you. No, not really. But if I was in a bad mood, I probably would. Why can't I draw as well as you!? That's really good! I especialy love that... what's it called? That rope hanging round her neck, the one that they used before to hang criminals and stuff... And the oxygen mask is great as well. Also, I think that the wings are just perfect for that picture. I'm hopeless at drawing big wings as well, and actualy getting them to look realistic, so I usually stick to that 'tufty feather' kind of style too.

Okay, that's it. I officialy hate you. No, not really. But if I was in a bad mood, I probably would. Why can't I draw as well as you!? That's really good! I especialy love that... what's it called? That rope hanging round her neck, the one that they used before to hang criminals and stuff... And the oxygen mask is great as well. Also, I think that the wings are just perfect for that picture. I'm hopeless at drawing big wings as well, and actualy getting them to look realistic, so I usually stick to that 'tufty feather' kind of style too.
I think the word you're looking for is noose xP

Awww it's always nice to be hated. lol jk!

Thanks for the comment, ya it's a noose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back