My drawings.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodle~

Reaction score
Here are some of my drawings~ This is Timoki the dragon:Timoki© Doodle~.

They ghosty dragon in the background is Timoki's grandfather, he is guiding Timoki up into the sky, to go into his journey.

This is Yin:Yin~© Doodle~.

Yin is just standing thee, smiling at the camera. ^^

Yup, i drew them myself. ^^ They are © 2007 Doodle~. (not aloud to say ma real name.)

Comments appreciated. ^.~

More drawings soon! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, those are great! I'm not as good an artist as you when it comes to that style of free hand. :) I can't wait to see your other art now. ;)

I draw also, although I make things more along the lines of comic strips. Mainly my signature comic slips, "FishBowl Comix" and another comic strip, which doesn't seem to have a name yet. I'd post, but I've got to remake/draw them over, and not to mention get a scanner before I can post! xD

Here are some of my drawings~ This is Timoki the dragon:Timoki© Doodle~.
They ghosty dragon in the background is Timoki's grandfather, he is guiding Timoki up into the sky, to go into his journey.

This is Yin:Yin~© Doodle~.

Yin is just standing thee, smiling at the camera. ^^

Yup, i drew them myself. ^^ They are © 2007 Doodle~. (not aloud to say ma real name)

Comments appreciated. ^.~

More drawings soon!
Nice but I'm not a fan of pencil and paper drawings.

Now drawing with my computer (or pixeling is probably better) I love that!

xD Thanks everyone! ^^

There not some of my best drawings, just doodles. ^^

'Nother one here, no name yet: Nya~

More to come! ^^

OH, RAWR!, i think the scanner is on the printer, open up paint, go onto file, selct from scanner or comera. ^^

And bazla, thanks! ^^

xD Thanks everyone! ^^

More to come! ^^

OH, RAWR!, i think the scanner is on the printer, open up paint, go onto file, selct from scanner or comera. ^^

And bazla, thanks! ^^
You remind me of how I used to draw 2 years ago XD

They are nice, The heads are Huge though, Like alot of mine XD

I give you a 9/10 ^^

I'm not an expert on drawings but the bodies are really, really skinny. Like, too skiny. Try to make the body/head more proprotionate. Also, work on the hands a bit more. It kind of looks a bit awkward to me.

Keep up the good work.

You may not have understood... My printer is as old as dirt! And my paint system sucks.. :D But I dunno, I'll check it out. Thanks.

I do like your drawings. They're very nice. :blink:

xDD OK RAWR, that OK. ^^

MB, the heads meant to be big, it's like..a chibi close up thing.

Tamaw/pants, that the only way i ca draw hands without them looking..weird. ;_;

And it's also meant to be skinny, very very skinny. xPP

Thanks all of you~!

xD Thanks everyone! ^^

More to come! ^^

And bazla, thanks! ^^
I like them. They're good.

A little advice: Try making the arms a teeny bit bigger or make the head smaller :angry:

Other than that great!!!

SM

xDD OK RAWR, that OK. ^^
MB, the heads meant to be big, it's like..a chibi close up thing.

Tamaw/pants, that the only way i ca draw hands without them looking..weird. ;_;

And it's also meant to be skinny, very very skinny. xPP

Thanks all of you~!
I was just pointing out things to work on.

Good luck. :]

I know. I'll actually focus on them, maybe i'll acheive something? ^^ ;]

Thatks Uritchi! ^^

Well, I'm not going to give you as many compliments as the others because I fear that if you recieve only compliments you can never improve.

The porportions are WAY off. Maybe next time you should use a wooden model because that would help you. As for the 'chibi' thing, it's no excuse for heads that could fall off. Chibi's are porportionatally made of two identical elipsi, one for the head and one for the body.

The dragons... uhm, I'm not very well at drawing animals myself and I'm not sure what porportions a dragon has. Try looking at a picture of a dragon for reference.

Otherwise I liked them - Simple and not too complicated which is good for a learning drawer. ~.^

Yeah I did think the bodies were kind of small o.o I used to draw like that. After 2 1/2 Years of Practice I finally got This (Twas a request)

Your like me, I drew exactly like that. If you put your heart into it you can become a Great Cartoonist

Yeah I did think the bodies were kind of small o.o I used to draw like that. After 2 1/2 Years of Practice I finally got This (Twas a request)
Your like me, I drew exactly like that. If you put your heart into it you can become a Great Cartoonist
(Put joints in your arms to reduce chubbyness lol)

MeowBark is right. Even though you draw like this now, in a few years you could be a great artist. Practice makes perfect!

(Put joints in your arms to reduce chubbyness lol)
MeowBark is right. Even though you draw like this now, in a few years you could be a great artist. Practice makes perfect!
XP I realized I forgot those a few hours after Scanning

Yeah, if you put real effort you can be REALLY good. I started with my Bodies because yeah, they were too Chibi x.x

I can help a bit if you want. It will take atleast 1 year and 1/2

As for the 'chibi' thing, it's no excuse for heads that could fall off.
Yes. You're supposed to learn the anatomy before you mess it up.

Buy some anatomy books. (No, NOT "how to draw anime and manga" anatomy.)

Dragons.. Have legs and arms >__> The wings can't be drawn so flimsily. Look at a picture of a bat (the flappy kind) and you'll see the proper ratio. Although, most artists shrink it down. They need more muscle.

I don't believe you need to put in effort and work REALLY REALLY hard. Drawing is something thats supposed to be fun, not a pain. I don't believe that I've worked really hard to improve, and I improve faster then my devart can keep up with. (At least I think so.)

i lyk them, they rly gd! i wish i cold draw lyk at! lol

xD

but- u cud improve on one thing- redue the size of the head an arms. (yes i know thATS 2 THINGS) LOL

ok, bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back