My egg won't hatch... it's been almost an hour!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I've yet to introduce myself. I thought I would once my Tamagotchi arrived in the mail... and thank god, it did today-- just a little while ago.

I got a Tamagotchi Swimmer from Jason's store on ebay. After hearing such great things about him, I knew it would be a good bet. It arrived in only three days ((woooo!))... I found though, that after waiting for about a half hour, it hasn't hatched. I reset it twice to see if that would change anything, but it hasn't helped.

Do some Tama's just take longer to hatch? Is the Swimmer different in any way? What do you think? I don't know if I should just wait or take some other action. =\

Please-- any advice would help!

Heh, did ya forget to set the time?

By the way, I love that avatar. Your Blythe Doll wearing your Swimmer. Very original. One of the better avatars I've seen ;)

wow! you got a swimmer? from Jason?!? wouldn't that cost like $150+???? WOW!!! can you buy me one :p

tamagotchi93: a swimmer tamagotchi is the tamagotchi that her doll (in her avvie) is wearing. It's super rare and super expensive.

spiffy: it's a regular v1 tama. it's just really rare and expensive. I'd think of it as a collectible...

:ph34r: i think u might of pressed reset but u havn't selected download or reset

:huh: hope it helps

My Tama

Training:4/9

happiness/hunger:full

colour of my tama:zebra one

I dont have an avatar. :angry: :blink: How do you get1????? :rolleyes: :mellow:

Please reply!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you see the topic that says How to put on a Avatar or Signature On? The topic is up where Admin posts his topics and where he explains how we are suppose to use this topic. Just click on that and it will tell you everything you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back