My En-tama and Ura-tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi20

Reaction score
Today I reseted my Yattatchi named Star. I got a Memeotchi named Kotaro. He soon evolved into a Memebotchi! He is sleeping at the moment here are his stats:

Hungry:****

Happy:****

Intelligence points:10

Fashion points:10

Kindness points:5

School:Kindergarten

Years:1

Weight:6

I am not stealing ur idea mimitchi&hanatchilover but here is a poem I mamde about him:

Memezoku that's his type

Envy him

Memetchi,that's his future wife

Everyone adores him,don't you?

Because he's cute you have to love him

Okay Kurumetchi is the one he'll evolve into

Taking the graduation will be hard for him

Caring,Loving child you will win!

His name is Kotaro he likes his name

I love him day and night

Hope you liked it! My Ura-tama is in process,it isn't shipped yet so it will be here is 3-4 weeks now :( :(

P.S. m&h lover ur idea is great! I hope u didn't mind me using it!

Last edited by a moderator:
(Nope, I don't mind you using my idea at all!!)Great log, too.

-m&h
Thanks!

August 16:

Nothing much happend today,I fed him, played a few games with him trying to get sum gut's points. His nanny came,the shopping vendor came,I liked it.

August 18:

Today Kotaro evolved! He is a Kurumetchi! His teacher is the fashion teacher! I'll post if I get my Ura-tama!

August 25:

Today nothing happend his teacher came! But he DIDN'T graduate! I hope he becomes a baker in the bakery! I REALLY REALLY wish my Ura-tama would come! I hope Kotaro graduates soon! Seeya!

Well yesterday Kotaro garduated and is working in a flower shop! And today he got the matchmaker and married a Yattatchi and got a Kuchikotchi! See you later!

August 23:

Kotaro left his baby :blink: ,I named her Strawberry. She is now a Kuchipetchi!

Sorry I haven't been here, it' the next year! actually I don't know how my En-Tama is doing,cause the battery is dead! I also got my Ura-Tama and that one lost battery power too so hehe! Bye! :(

Latest posts

Back