My expirement with mating a V5 and a V6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtPikachu2001

Reaction score
I decided to take the liberty to try to mate a V5 with a V6. I have two of each. So far, they're connecting well. On my V6 Music Star, I have two boys. On my V5 Family, I have two families of two boys and a girl. The question is, will my V6 boys be able to mate with the V5 girls?

I was actually going to try this myself later on today, but my v5 continues to be finicky, it's almost like they don't want a friend or something.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing what happens, I'll check in again later

It didn't work. Maybe because my V5s had in their families two boys and a girl, and I was hoping my V6 boys would get together with the girls. Next time, try it if you have like two V6 boys and have a V5 family that has two girls and a boy.

Ah, ok.

Maybe it would work better if you raised your Familicthi with only 10% bonding, because then you only get one egg, don't you? I'll see if that's the case, though I think I'll have to wait a day or two until my v5 is old enough to marry, they barely turned into adults.

I'll get back to you on that.

I have done it before! Okay, so with myV5 I pressed marry and selected the character and then connected it with the music star. The V5 character I chose appeared as a :( Then they ran off the screen and fireworks went up in the air! They had one egg on the Music Star. I looked and I saw that I only had 2 characters left on my V5! I got one of them married by the dating show!

Hope I helped! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back