My explanation....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hazza legend3

Reaction score
I let hazza legend2 onto my computer because he doesnt have internet access, i left myself on remember me, and he was on my computer for ages and i went on my playstation after a while.

next thing i know, im banned, im logged in as a certain hazza legend3 and someone has said that Admin has been really horrible to me!

He hasnt said a word to me as far as i know!

You can ban me for as long as you want but just remember, i didnt actually do anything.

Sorry everyone, but this is all just a big, fat lie.

hazza legend

P.S herspax the living dead and professer lightning, i havnt been on the harry potter site since yesterday, when I joined.

P.P.S I am really sorry

P.P.P.S hazza legend2 wont be coming on my computer anymore.

P.P.P.P.S Sorry admin, you are a really nice person.

I let hazza legend2 onto my computer because he doesnt have internet access, i left myself on remember me, and he was on my computer for ages and i went on my playstation after a while.next thing i know, im banned, im logged in as a certain hazza legend3 and someone has said that Admin has been really horrible to me!

He hasnt said a word to me as far as i know!

You can ban me for as long as you want but just remember, i didnt actually do anything.

Sorry everyone, but this is all just a big, fat lie.

hazza legend

P.S herspax the living dead and professer lightning, i havnt been on the harry potter site since yesterday, when I joined.

P.P.S I am really sorry

P.P.P.S hazza legend2 wont be coming on my computer anymore.

P.P.P.P.S Sorry admin, you are a really nice person.
I beleive you.

thanks guys!

a just hope, at my night time, when im asleep and in america, admin says the same....

he thinks that I said that i hated him/her and that he/she made me leave.

I hope admin reads this because i really want my old account back. :)

because admin changed the password to mine and hazza legend2's accounts.

i dont really want hazza legend2 to come back, but i want my old account back....

motra is online, could he/she do anything?

Hazza, Do not leave. Just because you have a 3 on the end dosen't mean we will not appreciate you. im still your friend.

because admin changed the password to mine and hazza legend2's accounts.i dont really want hazza legend2 to come back, but i want my old account back....

motra is online, could he/she do anything?
Yeah! You should get a tamaguide, you don't deserve to have a 3 at the end of your name! :)

i just want admin to tell me the password so i can be my old name again....

I belive you it happened to me in another forum a while ago so I belive you!!

Actually I believe what happened is hazza legend sent the following PM to me:

Im leaving because of you dont bother PMing me back you raised my warn level for no reason.YOU SUCK!
So the account password was changed to close the account.

Email or PM me and we can talk about the password.

Last edited:
Actually I believe what happened is hazza legend sent the following PM to me:
So the account password was changed to close the account. 

Email or PM me and we can talk about the password.
Yeah, ok i've PMed you, and i wish it was tamafruits, but i dont think getting my password changed is a reason to be a guide.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get this.

I think there is a lie under this.

In one topic, hazza legend2 said something or other that he/she was your friend and you said you had no idea who it was. Now you say HL2 doesn't have internet access and is your friend and was on your computer and did all these bad things. :L

I think this is one thing that has to be cleared out, or perhaps I have my suspicions wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back