my family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*jenny*

Reaction score
One day a :) named Peach married a :ph34r: named Mario and they had 3 eggs () () and ()that day 1 of the eggs hatchedit was a :mellow: the 2 one was a ;) and 3 was a :ph34r:

The :mellow: was named melmo and her sister and brother hated her they always said "Haha!your diffrent mom and dad will always love us more!".Melmo startd to belive them......

Add peple

( :ph34r: and ;) s names are daisy and luigi)

:) Melmo would always go and cry in her room when they said that.

Her mom would go up to her and say "Everyone's special!" and comfrot her, but she still acted like she loved Luigi and daisy more.

One day Melmo decided to run away and find a new family...

no she didnt i dont want her to leave

she went into the woods to get away from them

no she didnt i dont want her to leave
Uhh jenny the person is allowed to choose what happens.you don't choose.and DON'T start a fight.i get angered easily.Nao back to the topic ;]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melmo ran as far as she could.Many years came and she was an adult.i wonder who lives here.then she opened the door.to her surprise she heard and croaky voice say " Come in darling".Then....

She realised it was her mother! She was so happy.

"Everyone is special Melmo. Don't believe in Daisy and Luigi. I'll call them to apologize. And do you like the new house?" said Mother.

"We are sorry." said Luigi and Daisy.

I had to share th randomness!Melmo ran away and joined the circus.She came bace and put google eyes on her poo!

Melmo then said"Wait! should I have fairy floss or candy?" it was a very hard choise.

(I just had to join in as well lol :mametchi: )

so Melmo picked Fairy Floss,Melmo retired from the circus(It would be wierd o_O) and looked for something else to join,she sat down at the bench and sang,some person heard it and gave Melmo a job as a singer and soon ,she became famous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back