My First Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mameitchi 3D

Reaction score
Hello every body !!! This is my first ever log so please exscuse me if I mess up a little. Im Sorry but I started this log a little late but I think it will go great. Ok every one here is my first log!!! :mametchi:

Two nights a go I wacted as my old friend Pyonkotchi left her little baby. WHen the clock turned to 8:00 a.m. I went to my ney baby I decided to name it Tofo as I was taking care of the baby I thought that I would try to get a Mimitchi since I had never had one before but it would be very hard to get a Mimitchi. I had my new baby play on the ball it was a little funny wacthing his faces while he was on the ball. After a hour of taking perfect care of my baby I heard the little tune that meant it was going to evolve. Uuuuh...... It had to envolve into Kutchitamatchi the one kid that I dont like why did they even have to make a duck kid oh well at least I wont have to tend to it every three minutes any more so thats a relif. At 8:00 p.m. Tofo went to sleep with his little action figure. :mametchi:

Well when my Tofo woke up I played a game of bump I got decently far but I lost at round 5 to Bill. I kept playing games with Tofo for a while and then I put him down for a while about half a hour later He evolved. Uuuuuuh... of course he evolved into Hikotchi The duck with the rockets on him I get all the weirdest characters oh well I still like him even though he is weird. I have continued to take perfect care of him and of all goes as planned I should have a Mimitchi soon.

Back