my first one ever.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uras r us

Reaction score
hello i am Uras r us. so this is my tama diary for my v4.5. me and my little tamatchi will disscus past and future events. and who im thinking about something desprate... :D Well enjoy my freinds! danny: Yeah! :angry:

hi! im danny. i was named after my dad who fell in love and had me with a ura young memetchi. (glowtama you might reconize this) if you are him does: MY LITTLE GIRL! ring a bell? :angry: So im a tamatchi now! oh and i heard my mommy knew a memetchi who had danny with a kuchipatchi! :D and her best freind passed away with a baby boy. i thought that was sad. but if it was'nt for her i would not have been born 3 days ago. my mommy looked at me in bed. then went up in a candy wrapper/ship so i was left alone. but i was half asleep so i said: okay mom. go to the store. i dont care. but i woke up next morning and realized what was happening and cried myself to sleep; then at 7:00 in the morning uras r us said she would take care of me. well Bye bye! *uras r us dragging him o bed by his shirt coaller*

Uras r us

um okay i'd say im a little late (yawn) well uh... SCORE! Chick action with a violetchi!! :furawatchi: hard to beleive huh? anyway i want to have a baby girl with her soon. she is SOO HOT! the flowers stickin out of her head are HOT anyway im reaching adulthood with a stick tomorrow :lol: i have sunglasses to wear and im gonna give fries to my girlfreind. :D so you have had enough about my girlfreind huh? FINE! i wanna get a job as a weightlifter! :D im gonna be strong for my... Nevermind! Danny you did it again! Ok whatever. so yeah. i CAN have kids with her now... NO! Nuh-uh!ok bye bye i wont stop talking about my girlfreind and i wanna go to bed bye. oh and im a ura young mametchi

Last edited by a moderator:
uh hi... im a ura mametchi now. :( WHY ME?? ok whatever. im having kids tomorrow and i found out my girlfreind is on a v4 and she is a violetchi ;) i miss my mom cuz now im older then she was when she had me. jenny (the one who died with a baby boy) had a ura mametchi husband! (matchmaker) but NOW im getting married to someone who is not from a wrinkly old lady!DANNY! :huh: um hi.... RESPECT YOUR ELDERS! (darn kids!) man im not a kid anymore! im a adult ura mametchi! got it???? ur-a mame-tchi! OK???? HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME LIKE THAT DANNY DONALD! Ura~ i hate that middle-name. and its dumb for tamagotchis to have middle names in my opion. but imfrom the ura family. they are rich like BEEEP Stop danny i did'nt get you the remote control car for you to screw around with the remote. okay we are just really rich. BEEEP danny! Stop it! danny i like you and all but sometimes i wonder whatim gonna do with you. Thats the classic "owner" sentance. Danny please stop. But ura isn't that the meaning of life??? what; giving me a hard time?? Danny your not getting married tomorrow. So that means i can still have kids?? THANKS! :D ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D :angry: :angry: Okay kids ive gotta go! ura is really mad! But im having a baby! YOU CANT STOP ME FROM ELOPEING WITH HER! We oh yeah danny? well you have to leave him. who is gonna take care of him huh?? ........ maybe HER owner? She is a lot more behavior-like than me. ugh! danny... you have too much funny points... lets get you some more! TO THE SUPER MARKET TO CATCH APPLES! see? i always make her mad and i get what i want! :) bye kids~

:( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D HI! im soo happy! i have a job as aclown now and guess what??????!!!>!>!.!>1 IM A HYOTTOKOTCHI! I evolved in the morning after 350 funny points! tomorrow im havin kids. my gf and me are bettr now. cuz now we call eachotcher. (but she always calls me he he) so life is WAY better now. see ya!

Hi! im dannny! again. So i havea baby now... wah! ... Anyway im leavin soon... Well bye bye! WOULD U PLEASE BE QUIET BABY?! WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! here have a babybottle. *sucks* YAY! yummy! good. i got him to be quiet. Ok so i had an expected kid with backy ;) ahh backy./.. whatevr... Well bye bye! BYE BYE! *sucks again*

Latest posts

Back